Your golf ball of choice for the upcoming season and why?

Snell MTB - X. Why? Because it’s darn good and I’ve been using it pretty much exclusively since Snell released it.

Probably going to be the Chrome Soft X once I can start playing again over here

I honestly can't remember what I have got in my locker at the club as not been able to access it since early December

Titleist Prov1x. Love the way it feels and handles green side.

1. Snell MTB Black - Great ball for me and love the yellow color on this ball.
2. Srixon Z Star - Another great ball and when on sale, a no brainer. Also, good yellow color.

I have around 7 dozen Srixon Soft Feels so that's the ball. I don't like paying more than $1 per ball and these can be found used like new for under a dollar. More importantly, I like the feel on the putting green and off my irons.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Bridgestone Tour B RX because it has been my ball for about 11 years and have seen no reason to switch based on my experiences with countless other balls.

I'm going to audition the Tour B RXS, AVX, Chromesoft, and TP5. If none of them wow me, I may consider the e12. The e6 of several generations ago is still my favorite ball.

I have 6 different dozen balls for the upcoming season. So, I don’t have a specific ball yet.

I actually tested the Titleist AVX today and it wasn't a fit for me. For now I'll stick with the TP5, Snaell MTB, and Chrome Soft Truvis as they feel the best off my irons.

callaway chrome soft x 2020. it’s my goldilocks ball, perfect in every way.

I’m looking forward to trying a few out but as of now ProV1x

Taylor Made TP5 for several reasons. I found one last year, played it and loved how it felt, how it flew, the overall performance. Then, some kind person here posted about a sale on Discount Golf for THP members on these balls, and I bought a bunch of them!

Currently a two horse race, between the CSX LS and the Tour B X; though further testing needed.

Bridgestone TourB XS - Its the most complete tour ball out there for my wants and needs.

I haven't chosen and probably won't for some time. I have a stash of ProV1x, Chrome Soft, Chrome Soft X, Snell and I think a few Tour BX that I'll work through. After that I'll make a decision.

Left dash V1x for me as long as can keep up the ss of 107mph or higher, the ball just keeps going and going.

I finished last season with the Callaway Supersoft and found them more than playable so will probably just carry on with those. Although I did enjoy the Vice balls as well last year, so that might be an option as well.

1 sentence:

Waaay too early for decisions that big when some aren't even out yet.

Yes, that and the courses aren’t open yet, lol. I’m really looking forward to trying the 2021 versions from TM, Srixon, and Bridgestone. I pretty confident there is a ball that fits me better than the Snell MTBx I’ve been playing for a couple years and this year I’ll take the time to figure out which ball that is.

ProV1x 2019/20 - high launch and high spin.

TP5pix

Bridgestone e12 soft for a couple of yrs. But have 2 dz. contacts to try....

Srixon Q-Star Tour in yellow. I played some at the end of the season and liked them a lot, both around the greens and off the tee. Yellow because I can see them better in flight without my glasses.

Back