Your Golf Podcast Name

The Drop Zone

Alternate Shot
Still working on the concept but this name leaves it open to a bunch of possibilities.

Inside the Leather
Shankers Corner

Short and (always)right -

Hahahaha I just laughed way too hard

Don’t hurt your throat. You’re the food critic there Paullie 2 gloves. ”Tasty Frozen Treats to get you through those long New England winters” , “The best summer stews in Atlanta”

Never Up Never In

A talk of golf and life and how you never get anything you don't go after.

Come back Shane

A common saying from me as an errant shot sails away into a ‘seldom comes into play area’. It usually gets a laugh and brings everyone away from the dark side aka frustration.

i’m dying hahahaha

Stache and Sweats
Diddle Doodle and the Curdled Creamery
Flat Top Dave and the Bladey Mallets
Team Tiny Feet
Dunkin Toenuts
Bubble Gut and the Sweat Tuck Commandos
Mr Burly Curly

this is too fun
Dying over here!!

I'd go with Shankaholics Anonymous

Cheeseburger Shanks

Talk food, golf and everything else! This was a saying that came up when someone was playing really good golf on the front 9, made the turn but got something to eat and then went to crap on the back. They got the Cheeseburger Shanks.

uncharted course.

It would focus on golf courses that are interesting and talking to course designers. With a side dose of course strategy with coaches.

I feel like we’re missing a couple guys....where are @KEV and @dacatalyst41 at?

Right Rough
Back Nine

For Sure: Mr. Salty. And loads of sarcastic and dry pointed comments and conversations

Hazardz - Where the cool kids play

Shank Shack

Ready golf

We would focus on pace of play, ways to make the game more fun, and maybe throw in some horror stories for good measure

19th Hole - It would be about golf but allow for us to swing the conversation elsewhere. Think of it like conversations you have with friends after the round... Might be about golf, might be about a College Football game that just finished during your round.

I feel like we’re missing a couple guys....where are @KEV and @dacatalyst41 at?
We had some pretty “interesting” names we tossed around when KEV and I started shooting videos. Those won’t go public. Hehe
I’d probably go Birdies and Breakfast Balls. Discussing pro golf as well as amateur norms and amusing things on the course.

Course Knowledge - We'd travel around playing the big courses and talking about their history, but also finding hidden gems and off the radar courses/

I was going to say "Brews and Birdies" like the name of my annual guys golf trip and talk about the benefits of drinking just enough swing lube and aiming fluid to improve your game.

But since something similar was already posted, I will go with....

"Fading Hookers". A discussion of trying to hit the ball down the middle of the fairway instead of playing "ArmyGolf". (left, right, left, right...see what I did there AG?)

Back