Your Home Course Apparel?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are a member of a club or have a course that you call your home course, do you support their pro shop? Have any shirts or hats with the logo? What are your thoughts on course logos?

There are some courses in the area that if I was a member at I would. The course I was last a member at I did not buy any of their apparel. Wasn't crazy about their logo.

I do, love it. Also love it because they carry imperial for hats and Matte Grey for shirts.

I do not, but my home course doesn't have the best selection of apparel. I do like their logo though.

Not a member, but I have a hat and a few shirts from the course I go to the most.

I don't because I'm a bit more "colourful" and wear Tattoo Golf gear.

I don't have a course that I belong to. The only course that I have apparel from would be TPC Sawgrass.

Local Bridger Creek has a lot of nice logo wear for sale. They have their logo but also some nice designs that feature the mystique of Montana, which is great for a place with over-the-top tourism. Black Bull, a local private course I frequent, has some nice stuff too. Their logo options are really fun. They also have some great hats that simply say "BULL." I will have one of those! I think the designs and approach are well done with both courses.
0E2934DF-EF33-44C7-BCA5-CE1CB999A7B0.jpeg

I have bought clothing from our pro shop but it's always been without the course logo. I like our logo, they just make it way too big on the apparel. When the logo is too big, it makes the shirt look cheap. And this is Travis Mathew stuff I'm talking about too which is frustrating since I love their clothing.

My home course doesn't have a great selection, but I do own several of their logo caps and shirts.

I like course logos, especially if they're well designed and look good on the apparel.

I have both polos, hats, and quarter zips. Simple logo with brands I wear. Works out well.

There are some courses in the area that if I was a member at I would. The course I was last a member at I did not buy any of their apparel. Wasn't crazy about their logo.
Its amazing how much the logo matters to me. I had a conversation with some THPers about that very thing and PGA National, as I am not a huge fan of their logo.

I've got a few. Pretty big fan of the simplified version of our logo.

256x256bb.jpg

Meant to snap up a hat earlier this year from my home course and I delayed too long this year. Love the logo with the maple leaf/poppy, hoping to snag one next season.

Yes. Firm believer in supporting the club pro shop, dining facilities, pool and … golf course. Own numerous club logo items and wear them regularly.

1637688233351.png

Love the logo and most of my polos and hats come from the Pro Shop. My discount makes it an easy choice.

I like supporting them, and usually get a couple logo'd polos or 1/4 zips, but I end up either loving them and wearing them a lot if they're on the simpler logo side, or basically never wearing them and eventually giving them away if they're not. And hats. I never end up wearing the hats. I don't know why.

Last edited:
I've got a hat, hoodie, and polo from my home course. Their logo is alright, but nothing spectacular.

I really enjoy logo'd apparel from courses I've played. I'd rather the logo be more formal than whimsical.

I buy most of my stuff from the same place as @Wildcat4life. Love the pro shop staff and they always take good care of me.

I do like the logo of my claimed home course. Have a polo, some hats, and a Yeti with it.
1637689057102.png

My course actually gets a limited supply of non-logoed stuff and they usually sell it at a discount to MSRP. If I see something I like I will get it, but generally large shirts are gone so I can't buy anything. I would not wear our logo as it's just a public course and it doesn't have a cool logo.

We do support the pro shop. Love the new logos (Primary and secondary) and have purchased multiple shirts/hats through them. I do wait until they go on sale as I think they are a bit overpriced.

Yes, I support the pro shop at my club. I have shirts, 1/4 zips, hats and a jacket with the logo. The logo is of an old 200 year old tree that defines our signature hole. No name just the tree.

Back