YOUR most disliked pro golfer of all time?

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Who ya got?

• Staff
Mine might surprise.

Not Bubber.
Not Ian James Pee Pee Poulter
Not Patricia Reed

RORY….

SABBAWEENIE! I absolutely cannot stand Sabbatini

Poulter- can’t stand him.

It use to be Sergio Garcia, and then I heard a story yesterday about Matt Kocher and his wife telling their kids not to talk to the help on a chartered airplane (that really surprised me. I thought he was cool.).:mad:

• Staff
It use to be Sergio Garcia, and then I heard a story yesterday about Matt Kocher and his wife telling their kids not to talk to the help on a chartered airplane (that really surprised me).:mad:
I have talked to several people around the Tour that were actually happy Kuchar was finally seen for something other than the aww shucks thing.

Patrick Reed is the only golfer that I have actively rooted against. Dude just seems like an ass

Reed. I don’t know him, I have heard in person he is actually pretty nice. But man he comes off as such a tool. All his off course stuff is just a mess.

the second my surprise some. I can’t stand JT. I think he is every bit the jerk of Reed but he as been able to do it as a hero instead of a villain. All that said, when he is playing well, he may be the most fun golfer to watch currently. But I can’t stand him.

Singh. By miles.

Reed, everyone else is a distant second.

Matt Kuchar ever since the caddie incident. Showed how scummy he was to the world. Not surprised by the chartered flight incident.

Most disliked? Not sure. I don't think most of us will know these pro golfers enough to form a true opinion. And just basing feelings off of the media takes or staged interviews or whatever seems kind of irresponsible. They're just regular people making a living playing golf. Have good and bad days. Don't think any of them are any more heroic or villainous than the next guy per se.

I have never understood the bashing on kuchar for the caddie thing. He has a pre arranged agreement. Win lose or draw he was going to pay an amount. If he missed the cut he was going to pay the same rate.

he held up his end. Seems weird we would bash a guy for that. Just because he won.. I am sure the idea of him winning was discussed when the deal was getting done. He may very well be a jerk. But this one seems weird to me.

Spieth

Rory

Reed by a mile.

I hate cheaters.
Patrick Reed is a cheater.

I'm fairly new to all this, compared to some. I've gotta go with....

Pat Perez.

I don't understand why this man has received the coverage which he has. He's like a SoCal beach bum/surfer dude, past his prime, who happens to be ok at golf. On a personal level, as much as I'm sure he's a nice guy, he's not the type of company I keep. He doesn't fit into the overstuffed armchair, smoking jacket crowd which I am accustomed to. Again, I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I don't think he'd be well received at my club.

One part of this is true, and the rest is lies. Try to guess which one. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Montgomerie …. Has the personality of cardboard and a ass of a man
from a former pro golfer

Tiger Woods and it’s not even close.

Tossup Reed and Poulter.

Probably Patrick Reed. I don’t ever think I’d be pissed about someone winning the Masters but I was the day PR did. Every year I’ll see his smug, cheating face potentially on the Masters broadcast. Rory S is a close runner up.

Vijay Singh. Not even a close second.

Back