YOUR most disliked pro golfer of all time?

It use to be Sergio Garcia, and then I heard a story yesterday about Matt Kocher and his wife telling their kids not to talk to the help on a chartered airplane (that really surprised me. I thought he was cool.).:mad:
I think Kuchar may have shown his true colors when he paid that fill-in caddie $5K after winning $1.3 Mil. a few years ago…. I used to think he was a decent guy, but that incident had me thinking otherwise…

I mean, I guess he’s fine… as long as you’re not in the service industry.

Probably Patrick Reed. I don’t ever think I’d be pissed about someone winning the Masters but I was the day PR did. Every year I’ll see his smug, cheating face potentially on the Masters broadcast. Rory S is a close runner up.
Watch what you say about Reed publicly…. Or you’ll find yourself on the other end of a lawsuit along with Chamblee, et al. 🤣

I second Billy H. Something about him (and his idiosyncrasy's) just rubs me the wrong way.

I can't stand Sabbatini.

PReed is easily my most disliked ever. From the stories of him stealing at Georgia to the outright arrogance and finally the cheating

Rory
Rory
Rory

in my experience folks that are really good at x, y or z are composed of two groups. The smaller group are the humble ones, the larger group are the ones that know they are good and are convinced their socks don’t stink. I think we’d be surprised if we really got to know what their personalities are AWAY from the cameras and crowds.

Seve

Azinger now that we have to hear his awful commentary

Tiger and Justin Thomas.
#1 and 1a.
No wonder they are such friends.

Rory is probably number 1 for me now. I’m not a big fan of media darlings. It was Tiger for a long time because he won so much, felt like rooting for the Yankees or Patriots.

Sergio Garcia and Rory McIlroy in a neck and neck race...

Sergio has my vote guy acts like a soccer player..

A close race for me between Patrick Reed and Ian Poulter. Although, my main problem with Poulter for a long time was he scored too many points against us in the Ryder Cup!

in my experience folks that are really good at x, y or z are composed of two groups. The smaller group are the humble ones, the larger group are the ones that know they are good and are convinced their socks don’t stink. I think we’d be surprised if we really got to know what their personalities are AWAY from the cameras and crowds.

Payne Stewart was a let down.

Patrick Reed. Even when everyone was googly eyed over "Captain America" I couldn't stand the guy.

Obviously I know non of them, so its purely from an armchair view. Brooks Koepka is my vote. Although I agree with some of his takes, he is such a smug douche. No one is as cool as he thinks he is.

Last edited:
Definitely Phil.

Back