YOUR most disliked pro golfer of all time?

Never had one, but Rory is kinda making that list for me this year

Sorry: it’s still Reed

Brooks.

It is Bryson. I don’t like his attitude.

Reed for sure for me.

Second is Sergio or the way Bubba treated people on the course then acted like a crying super compassionate person if he won.

Matt Kuchar ever since the caddie incident. Showed how scummy he was to the world. Not surprised by the chartered flight incident.
I'm surprised this propelled him above some of the guys listed already.

Especially considering when you hear rumours about guys like Tiger being a terrible tipper etc, is it that surprising that there are others like that?

Gary Player. Dude can go play in traffic.
You know, Michael...

I think after all this BS lately, I might be landing in that realm.. But I'd really rather just pretend he didn't exist instead.

I don't know anyone nor have I ever met any of them to my knowledge. Was really close to Brandt Snedeker once... head nod kinda thing plus the TPC Las Vegas guys that were practicing... I have to say its Patrick Reed at this point though. He's been caught cheating outright. BRUCE CUPCAKE comes in a close second. He just looks like he needs a left hook from a heavyweight boxer.

Gary Player is the original FIGJAM.

I'm surprised this propelled him above some of the guys listed already.

Especially considering when you hear rumours about guys like Tiger being a terrible tipper etc, is it that surprising that there are others like that?
Great points and honestly one of my struggles when I root for players. I want to root for the good guys, but I also know I shouldn't idolize professional athletes because at the end of the day you will have a mix of the population in regards to how they act. Some good and some bad. Matt for me is just the low hanging fruit that love to hit over and over.

Gary Player is the original FIGJAM.
While Gary annoys me in other things I think this is a good approach for anybody playing sports. Confidence leads to better results.

While Gary annoys me in other things I think this is a good approach for anybody playing sports. Confidence leads to better results.
I didn't say he wasn't a successful golfer.

I dislike him because of his lack of humility.

You know, Michael...

I think after all this BS lately, I might be landing in that realm.. But I'd really rather just pretend he didn't exist instead.
He was a dbag to me once at a champions tour event and I haven’t liked him since. Everything since then just confirmed that he’s someone I look forward to muting and skipping during the first tee ceremony every time.

He was a dbag to me once at a champions tour event and I haven’t liked him since. Everything since then just confirmed that he’s someone I look forward to muting and skipping during the first tee ceremony every time.
So we share our mute rights on the tree hugging private jet traveler. Excellent.

I find Sergio to be a petulant little ****. I would put him pretty high on my list.

Azinger was a prick, so I guess him.

I’d have a hard time naming one. Norman at this time, probably.

Patrick Reed. EFF that guy.

I didn't say he wasn't a successful golfer.

I dislike him because of his lack of humility.
Oh I wasn't implying that and agree you.

It's really hard for me to bring the hate, because the guys that actually do something to deserve it are just showing their flaws and then I'm just kind of forced to root for them to change or do better. And most do. It's annoying. Lol. But speaking of annoying...

Billy Ho

Back