YOUR most disliked pro golfer of all time?

1a} Tiger
1b) Faldo

Am I the first to mention Faldo? Really surprising to me if I am.

Anthony Kim. So, disappointing. Insurance fraud is NOT a victimless crime. Everyone pays higher insurance rates when this happens. He had all the talent necessary to make that amount of money and more (the reports say he had a $20 million insurance payout). Instead he took the lazy way out.

Tiger

Nobody. There are people I don’t root for but nobody comes to mind that I hate.

Vijay Singh. Not even a close second.
I never gave much thought to Vijay until I saw him playing with his son at the Father/Son Challenge. In an interview on live TV he blamed his son for their poor play, and was rather cold and rude about it. I have no respect for him.

Jordan Spieth.

Hate is a strong word and I don’t know any of these guys, but I can’t root for Sergio or Brooks from their actions and words.
I don’t understand how anyone can hate Jordan Speith. I know some people who have met him and remarked how down to earth and kind he was to them. Displays grit and fire out there as well.

Nobody. There are people I don’t root for but nobody comes to mind that I hate.
Good thing the thread isn’t about who you hate then, eh?

It's really hard for me to bring the hate, because the guys that actually do something to deserve it are just showing their flaws and then I'm just kind of forced to root for them to change or do better. And most do. It's annoying. Lol. But speaking of annoying...

Billy Ho
Again, it’s not about hate, it’s about who you dislike, there’s a reason I worded the thread title the way I did. 😉

I used to think i was the outsider by saying Tiger is a straight up douche and I will never like him. But it seems there are others that voice dislike for him.

Sergio is at the top of my list of most disliked pro.

I guess haven't watched enough Pro Golf to say, perhaps? I thought I disliked Reed, but, lately, decided maybe I don't? So I guess the answer, for me, is none, really. There are some I like more than others, but none I actively dislike.

Again, it’s not about hate, it’s about who you dislike, there’s a reason I worded the thread title the way I did. 😉
Number 1 synonym for dislike - hate. Actively dislike, whatever, my answer is the same. I don't really dislike many outside the initial moment they're bugging me.

I hadn't thought about Azinger until someone mentioned him though. Not a big fan, and it's hard to escape him sometimes.

I have talked to several people around the Tour that were actually happy Kuchar was finally seen for something other than the aww shucks thing.
Have a bud who played in a Pro-Am with Kuch. His take was he is an asshat.

Personally, Greg "choking dog" Norman.

I’ve actually started to like ole Bubber as he’s been on the mic at LIV.
I want to change. Phil and Sergio and Norman and VJ.

Ugh, and Patrick Reed

Last edited:
nobody hates anybody….. surely! But if I was saving pros from a house fire there would be 2 left behind - Patrick Reid and Justin Rose.

Number 1 synonym for dislike - hate. Actively dislike, whatever, my answer is the same. I don't really dislike many outside the initial moment they're bugging me.

I hadn't thought about Azinger until someone mentioned him though. Not a big fan, and it's hard to escape him sometimes.
I didn’t make the thread about synonyms for dislike though. Hate and dislike are very different, it takes a special kinda messed up for me to hate, but dislike, that’s much much easier.

Sergio, but Bryson is giving him a run for his money

Back