YOUR most disliked pro golfer of all time?

If I had to pick just one it’s Sergio. He acts like a child that has never been told no. And he has a punchable face. His I can’t wait to leave comment didn’t help any.

Honorable mentions: P. Reed, Poulter, and Robert Allenby.

If I had to pick just one it’s Sergio. He acts like a child that has never been told no. And he has a punchable face. His I can’t wait to leave comment didn’t help any.

Honorable mentions: P. Reed, Poulter, and Robert Allenby.
It’s a fair answer, the spit in the cup is still just crazy crazy for me to think about

Met Reed at master ehh Sergio was a nice guy but Scott Peircy was a complete DICK!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sergio. He's an immature jackass when things don't go his way. It's generally rare in life when a supposed adult will throw a genuine tantrum yet for him it's an all too common occurrence.

Honorable mention to the smug cheater, Patrick Reed.

I wanna say game play wise it’s PReed for sure.
I’ll hear the Sergio temper tantrum, but he seems decent human elsewise.
Piercy was a dick to me as a volunteer at a tournament so…… he’s a real winner!

Have a bud who played in a Pro-Am with Kuch. His take was he is an asshat.
Followed him for 18 holes when he first turned pro and owned an upright swing. I loved his swing and ball flight but got turned off when he kept asking for relief when his ball found a bad lie.
I never understood why he went to a flat one plane swing.

Number 1 synonym for dislike - hate. Actively dislike, whatever, my answer is the same. I don't really dislike many outside the initial moment they're bugging me.
This is interesting. I did some research on this. Here is the problem. It seems that there is a large majority of the population that believes these two words are synonyms (based on polling) IN SPITE of the fact that most authoritative dictionaries and thesaurus make a clear distinction. Among the well-respected dictionaries and thesaurus that I read they most often either:
a) refused to list hate as a synonym for dislike
b) made the distinction that the two words are related, but not synonyms, describing hate or hatred as going beyond dislike, or dislike to an extreme

Regardless, it is obvious Jman thoughtfully considered the two as distinct.

This is interesting. I did some research on this. Here is the problem. It seems that there is a large majority of the population that believes these two words are synonyms (based on polling) IN SPITE of the fact that most authoritative dictionaries and thesaurus make a clear distinction. Among the well-respected dictionaries and thesaurus that I read they most often either:
b) made the distinction that the two words are related, but not synonyms, describing hate or hatred as going beyond dislike, or dislike to an extreme

And it seems missed by most in here because in our culture they're pretty synonymous. Sadly. I barely take the time for dislike, much less hate. I just said 'bring the hate' based on the sentiment of what I had read so far in the thread. It was just an expression. And like I said, if someone bugs me, I usually kind of root for them to do something to turn that around.

And it seems missed by most in here because in our culture they're pretty synonymous. Sadly. I barely take the time for dislike, much less hate. I just said 'bring the hate' based on the sentiment of what I had read so far in the thread. It was just an expression. And like I said, if someone bugs me, I usually kind of root for them to do something to turn that around.
Heck, I surprised myself by rooting for Sergio to win the Masters. Figured his getting over the hump might settle him, make him grow up some.

Didn't work, he's an idiot to the core. I don't wish he or Reed any ill will but I'll sure as heck describe them as I see them. Petulant snobs.

Reed or Sergio....flip a coin

I think Kuchar may have shown his true colors when he paid that fill-in caddie $5K after winning $1.3 Mil. a few years ago…. I used to think he was a decent guy, but that incident had me thinking otherwise…

I mean, I guess he’s fine… as long as you’re not in the service industry.

yep that was pretty low.

I ❤️ This post.

My most hated golfer? The obnoxious twatwaffles that have to yell "get in the hole" or some other crap on every single freaking shot during a tournament.
STFU...you aren't as clever as you think you are!!!!

Rory Sabbatini, Vijay Singh, Patrick Reed, Sergio Garcia, Ian Poulter…

Anthony Kim. So, disappointing. Insurance fraud is NOT a victimless crime. Everyone pays higher insurance rates when this happens. He had all the talent necessary to make that amount of money and more (the reports say he had a $20 million insurance payout). Instead he took the lazy way out.

It's been a few days and I still can't wrap my head around this incredible (for lack of a better word) take.

Mine might surprise.

Not Bubber.
Not Ian James Pee Pee Poulter
Not Patricia Reed

RORY….

SABBAWEENIE! I absolutely cannot stand Sabbatini
Met some folks who were members of the club with sabatinni. They said he was a jerk.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Met some folks who were members of the club with sabatinni. They said he was a jerk.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
He’s one constant you hear about in all circles for sure

Honestly I got excited when I saw this thread.... until I saw it was 5 pages. As I went through I found myself saying ME TOO!!!!! A LOT.... Turns out I hate a lot of golfers.. 🤷‍♂️

1664915096442.png

I've not really liked Koepka the last few years. I didn't much care for Bryson until he started his YouTube channel and now I kind of like the guy.

For me it's Reed. The constant "I'm being picked on" attitude annoys me. Funny enough LIV has actually done some good for me.... it's taken many of the players I don't care for and put them all in one place. ;)

Bruce Crampton. He would play in pro ams and completely ignore his amateur partners. Once, after a pro am, a mother approached Crampton and asked how her son had done. He looked at her and said, “No damn good.” Long ago my parents had wanted to buy a spot at a Senior (now Champions) Tour event near their home in FL. They never pulled the trigger because Crampton was always in the field.

Also, consider that in the modern day idiom, if you are the least bit critical of anybody, be it an athlete, politician, business person, whoever, what are you then called? A "hater"!

Back