Your Most Loathed: PGA Tour

Erik Anders Lang did a series with Taylormade trying to hit hole in ones. One of them was with Dustin Johnson and it was easily the worst out of all of them. Just no personality.

For sure! He looks depressed all the time

There are a number of players that I actively root against when they're playing and have a genuine little chuckle when they mess up, but the only player that completely loathe is Patrick Reed. Complete ar$e of a man.

Right now for me it is Sergio. His temper flares and course damaging tantrums make me sick.

I will say the PGA Tour executives. They have had chances to make the tour so much better but they continue to let older players with very little chance of winning play events.

I would say Garcia, Reed, and Phil all strike a nerve. Egos, attitudes, and ethics for all three of them ruin it for me.

I will say the PGA Tour executives. They have had chances to make the tour so much better but they continue to let older players with very little chance of winning play events.
haha that is CHEATING.

Sergio. Started when he spit in the cup and he's done little since to disprove that he's an impossible child prone to temper tantrums.

I just can't watch Cantlay play, I absolutely HATE it when he's high on the board, forcing me to watch him prance around b4 EVERY shot, including a putt!
You can only go the bathroom and beer run so many times!

scott piercy. even before the bizarre retweets recently. he's always seemed like such a total douche. close second would be Charlie Hoffman.

I have always found Sergio to be a petulant whiney little snot. This goes back to when he was competing with Tiger nothing was ever his fault and someone else always got better treatment.

Now it is hard to root for Reed seeing how he definitely cheated and tried to deny it. Plus there is evidence of him doing similar things previously.

There are some other golfers that annoy me with their pace of play but I don’t dislike them. I feel kind of like Poulter is playing a role. Everything I have read about him has been pretty positive.

Poulter-- strikes me as a pompous a55-- so definitely gets my vote.

I don't loathe him but Phil's completely staged sh1t eating grin has always bugged me. Combination of car salesman/politician. Never seemed legit to me.

Sergio has game, and I like that.
However, I can’t stand the holier that thou attitude.
He is a golfer and needs to understand that he is making millions of dollars playing a game. If you are not playing well, and you are a professional, act accordingly. I say if he acts up-1 warning, if you act up again during the tournament you are DQ. Wouldn’t mind me at all

Last edited:
Back