Your Next set....

I like my current P790’s, so the new model would be the set that would probably get most of my attention.

You know, surprisingly, I keep looking at the Cleveland Launcher Halo irons

First, I'd want a fitting.

But right now, based on how well I'm hitting my two Apex 19 irons, it'd likely be an Apex 21 combo set. Those Apex Pro irons just look so good!

Just received them. Cleveland Launcher XL irons, 5 thru PW with TT Elevate 95 reg shafts.

Definitely going with a t-100s/t-200 combo

I basically just did this. I went to TrueSpec and hand them fit me into the best irons for me. premium to off the shelf....but I believe worth it after seeing how the fitting dialed me in.

Srixon ZX5 with custom Recoils.

No doubt it would (will) be a set of Hogan EdgeEx irons 😁

That's awesome!

I believe these have my eye!!!
The ball speed retention coupled with the peak height that the fitter unlocked with shaft selection was very impressive.

I tend to drool over irons that are aimed at players better than I am. If I spec'd out my next set by myself without a fitting I'd probably end up with something that looks awesome but I would struggle to hit well haha. That said, I'd be looking at Ping, Titleist, or Cobra first at the fitting.

Miura TC201 4-PW with MMT 95 shafts or the new Mizuno irons.... decisions, decisions.

… just went in the bag. Titleist T300 5-48*. First ever Titleist irons after numerous sets over the years. First time out was honeymoon like.

I would keep my irons. I love my King Tours. If I was going to do something I would likely have a shootout between Tour Edge and Srixon fitting throughout the bag.

My next set hasn't been built yet. Every iron goes straight and right where I'm aiming. If I think about shaping a shot, the iron will deliver it. Baseline distance is 7 iron 180. They never scuff, chip and look like new every spring. One can dream.....:ROFLMAO:

Id go with a set of Louisville hickories.
Jeanie Deans 1930s driver, Jack White 1930 21* cleek, Precision Series irons, and a Hollow Back Spalding putter.

I’m pretty happy at the moment. Maybe a some Cobra Mim Tours in the bottom of the bag to make a combo with the forged Tecs. With money as no object I can get a few sessions with a fitter to work out the details.

I absolutely love the Callaway Apex 21s. But I’m all in on OL. Whenever Cobra releases the next set of Forged Tec OL irons, I plan on ordering them on release day.

If it was happening today, with what currently exists on the market, it would be something in the Apex 21 line. I'd let a fitter help me determine which model(s).

I am happy with my current set, so I might replace the Z785 part of the combo set with the ZX7, and replace my utility with the latest as well

In terms of driver, I have no idea, but would start with Callaway seeing as that is my current driver and go from there

Back