YOUR Opinion: Biggest golf fashion faux pas?

8c7b6dd844a06b734ce089c12a45f9fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I wore those exact ones on Monday.

Bucket hats. I get it, but they are ugly. Makes a person look like they should be pumping gas in Oregon.

Hahahaha mock haters!

Mock is WAY better than Loudmouth.

Negative. Loudmouth FTW all day. Even Tiger can't wear a mock.

02223402-sold-out_1.jpg

577892_04_5.jpg

579307_01_8.jpg

And I agree that the sandals are a golf fashion no-no. I don't like the look either but I overheat terribly and they're way cooler than even my Climacool shoes.

Also guilty of the towel in the back pocket but it's only washcloth sized and there for the same reason, the heat. Something to stem the ever persistent flow. Think NBA player at the foul-line just dripping sweat, that's me in southern heat and humidity.

So I'm the climate induced fashion freak. When it isn't surface of the sun hot, I promise, I'm quite normal.

I saw someone today wearing the Nike skidmark hat with a hat clip marker

I didn't see if they had iron headcovers, imagine the uproar on the internet

Golf sandals, and cargo shorts are the worst.

I'll give almost all a break in the name of "fashion" but the original and gravest faux pax, the illfitted.... too big, too baggy, too tight, too short. Man or woman it don't look good. Get some clothes that fit folks....

The sandle golf shoe thingy

Golf sandals take the top spot for me.

Honorable mention goes to any hat Brooks Koepka has worn in the last 4 majors.

Anyone my age (or even close) that tries for the Ricky Fowler look! :dohanim:
OldeDude maligning the entire Morgan Cup alumni group with one post!

OldeDude maligning the entire Morgan Cup alumni group with one post!

Oh, but if you were all in your 50s or 60s orange skinny jeans and a flat bill cap would look good on you ...... really! :eek:k:

Oh, but if you were all in your 50s or 60s orange skinny jeans and a flat bill cap would look good on you ...... really! :eek:k:

Even Rickie isn't doing that anymore, but I got you.

I definitely concur with the sandals.

People who still wear cotton

Flat billed ball caps.

Cell phone on a belt clip while on the golf course, I think, is something that forever gets a groan from me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cell phone on a belt clip while on the golf course, I think, is something that forever gets a groan from me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Love that answer!!!

At least JB didn't say my shoes from Réunion.. I'll count that as a win for the day.. Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bucket hats. I get it, but they are ugly. Makes a person look like they should be pumping gas in Oregon.

Blasphemy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back