Your PGA Pro Caddie

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I know there's plenty of discussion out there over who you'd want to play a round with, but I'm curious if this is a bit different.

If you could pick one guy (we'll stick with guy here because reasons - thanks internet) on the PGA Tour to caddie for you in your next round, who would you pick, and why?

sidenote: They aren't allowed to hit any shots!

Last edited:
Spieth.....Cause i like to discuss things

Kisner. Seems like he'd be fun to bs with for a round

Phil. If he could help Sir Charles, he could help me! And the banter and the stories.

Reed, that way I could always have a good lie! 😎

I enjoy a good bit of ribbing and personal deprecation.......lol. So.....I think a FUN round would be with Tyrell Hatton.

Danny Willet, have seen a few on course blogs and things he's done, and he seems like a really decent guy.

Bryson because I need help balancing my checkbook and figuring out quantum entanglement.

I think it would be Bubba. One of my favorite players and we would be able to talk about more than just golf during the round.

I read the OP as asking for a caddie, so I would say Bones. I like the cut of his jib.

I enjoy a good bit of ribbing and personal deprecation.......lol. So.....I think a FUN round would be with Tyrell Hatton.
You have to think that round would be hilarious.

Feeling glum? Pop up that thumb! 🤣🤣🤣

Adam Scott. I feel like tee to green, that would just be a treat. I'm not watching him putt, that could make me putt even worse myself.

I’d probably go with Kisner or Rickie

I'll take Bryson so we can discuss the finer points of the Single Plane swing.

Paul Casey. Seems like it would be a great time, with some lively conversation, and great ribbing.

Kisner would be a fun caddie - he knows to to keep it loose, and that would be helpful to me (I think).
Wouldn't mind having Collin Morikawa on my bag maybe hitting laser like irons would rub off.

It'd depend on whether I wanted to have fun, or actually learn something. Just to out and crack a beer, Kisner. If I had one ultimate answer, it's Tiger.

Wardy... Caddie... Not cart mate :ROFLMAO:

I read the category sir. I stand by my statement. There comes a point where I'd just be like Adam, do this for me. I need to see it done for positive reinforcement.

Back