Your PGA Pro Caddie

Gotta pick Poults. I don't think he'd be able to help my game very much, so I'd enjoy a cheerful walk, coming up with silly pranks to play on folks, and talking Ferraris and watches.

Absolutely. Spending a full day with this man. May even let the big guy take a swing or two on the range just to get that back loosened up after he has to carry me the next 6 miles.
I'll allow it.

Im either going with Kisner or Fleetwood. kisner is hilarious and likes to loosen it up a bit and fleetwood just seems like a freaking awesome guy.

Fowler. He seems like the kind of laid back guy to give you solid swing advice while not making it too condescending or technical to the point of confusion. Would love his help around the greens/putting and I think he makes smart decisions on the course. Even if things don’t work out all the time, you rarely see Rickie making boneheaded decisions out there (looking at you API Champ, Bryson). That’s what I need on the bag, since I can’t make a level-headed decision on the course to save my life.

Fowler. He seems like the kind of laid back guy to give you solid swing advice while not making it too condescending or technical to the point of confusion. Would love his help around the greens/putting and I think he makes smart decisions on the course. Even if things don’t work out all the time, you rarely see Rickie making boneheaded decisions out there (looking at you API Champ, Bryson). That’s what I need on the bag, since I can’t make a level-headed decision on the course to save my life.
Even though his putting game is a bit rocky right now, I would LOVE to pick his brain on how he goes about that part of his game, especially when it was ON. Basically a no-nonsense act, limited time, full send.

Kevin Kisner, would be enjoyable walk and 20th would still pay pretty good. 🤣

Even though his putting game is a bit rocky right now, I would LOVE to pick his brain on how he goes about that part of his game, especially when it was ON. Basically a no-nonsense act, limited time, full send.

I’m with you 100% on that. I feel like Rickie is very hindered by his mental game, which is why he would make such a great caddie/teacher in this hypothetical. He makes mistakes for sure, but usually caused by a mental lapse. His decision making, technique, and talent are something else entirely. He has a few lessons on YouTube over the years with GolfDigest and a few of his sponsors that really showcase how cerebral he is around the green. Great to listen to him get into it.

Well.. being a Lefty myself I’d have to take Phil... but if he were unavailable I’d definitely take Bubba ... either would definitely be a God send for me & my game

I like this pick as well.

I can picture him just starring at my ball sailing OB muttering “how the ***** did you do that?” I’d just fall down laughing!

I can picture him just starring at my ball sailing OB muttering “how the ***** did you do that?” I’d just fall down laughing!

Or handing you the wrong club on purpose..

It's really, really hard not to pick Phil, but I'd take Kiz. He's funny as hell and it would be an entertaining round, and I like the way he gave instruction to Frankie in that chipping video he did.

Phil is funny and entertaining, and I'd love him talking me through short game shots - but I'd be under a bush in the rocks 227 yards out with a tree in my way and he'd be like "take driver and hit a low punch draw, you got this!" :LOL:

Last edited:
Justin Thomas, he just seems like a cool guy.

Tom Lehman would be my pick. Tons of experience, stories, and knowledge to tell me where and how to hit it.

Koepka. Because, come on, Koepka as a caddie! That would be something. Plus, if I didn't play well, he might kill me for making him look bad. I like that kind of motivation. :cool:

I know there's plenty of discussion out there over who you'd want to play a round with, but I'm curious if this is a bit different.

If you could pick one guy (we'll stick with guy here because reasons - thanks internet) on the PGA Tour to caddie for you in your next round, who would you pick, and why?

sidenote: They aren't allowed to hit any shots!

Phil, easily! I wouldn’t wi. Anything but we’d have a great time

I’m going to say Phil. Hearing him talk about hitting wedges and telling me what to do would be awesome

Hovland. Quickly becoming my favorite player on tour. Absolutely love his attitude and approach to the game.

Saw Graeme McDowell on a recent RGC video and that dude can bring the smack talk. I feel like there would be a lot of laughs with that guy. Cant go wrong with an Irishman.

Pat Perez or Harry Higgs...Charley Hull over both of them, tho. Totally separate issue there, tho.

Hatton would be the first choice with Poulter being the back up!

I think I'd go with Beef for obvious reasons.

Tony Finau. Aside from being one of my favorite players I recently watched an EAL video with him and he seems like a cool laid-back guy. I feel chatting with him would keep me relaxed.

Pat Perez.
Huge personality. Doesn't GAF

This. And he would make sure the drinks are nice and cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back