ANNOUNCEMENT Your Reaction

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Something new has come along with the new THP Home Page that @GolferGal has done. Sure there is a rating system for the articles on what you think of them, but now we added an emoji selector with some fun things to help us better tailor what you guys want to see.

If you take in a feature on the home page, give it a reaction and let us know how you feel. It only helps us better serve what you would like more of.

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 8.46.40 AM.png

I just flipped over to play around with it. I like it; nice way to get some feedback.

One item - I noticed you can click multiple emojis (so can click Happy and Sleepy), just wanted to let you know if you didn't want multiple ratings from a person on the same article.

• Admin
I just flipped over to play around with it. I like it; nice way to get some feedback.

One item - I noticed you can click multiple emojis (so can click Happy and Sleepy), just wanted to let you know if you didn't want multiple ratings from a person on the same article.

Yes and thanks for that. We actually wanted multiple.

Great addition to relay our feelings & thoughts graphically!

Cool feature!

I saw those. Nice. The one thing i did notice is that there did not appear to be a place on the main home page to sign in. Once i flipped to forums it was easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
I saw those. Nice. The one thing i did notice is that there did not appear to be a place on the main home page to sign in. Once i flipped to forums it was easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need to sign in on the home page technically. If you are commenting, just use your forum name and it is two way conversation between home page and forum.

Great idea for the ever improving home page !! :D

Cool feature, will definitely use it when reading content on the home page! (y)

I just tried it out. Pretty neat feature

Nicely done! Now you can see all the appreciation of the articles. Well I'm sure most articles will be happy or loves!

Nicely done! Now you can see all the appreciation of the articles. Well I'm sure most articles will be happy or loves!
Just used it for @Jman's KZG article. (y)

Completed so ratings and reacted to some content on homepage. I will have to remember to support those pages and rate the wonderful submissions of the team.

I will need to remember to do this from now on. Cool idea!

Didn't even realize it was multi-select. Nice.

Fantastic! Love the additions!

Back