Your Result on This Shot

mine is hitting that box/rock that is just off his hip and probably jumping into the bushes.

No way that ball gets more than chest-high and I’m signing my entire bag and giving it to an unfortunate soul on the left side :beat-up:

From that lie, with a wood, I’d be lucky to advance the ball. Getting it airborne would be a chore. Otherwise, if airborne, injured spectators!

Last edited:
Likely decapitation of some poor schmuck in the crowd.

Fade would be easy, but I'm a lefty. Someone is getting smoked (if I even make contact with the ball)

My 3 wood? That lie? Every spectator is safe, but part of that bush is getting murdelized.

3 wood from that lie? Haha. I'm putting that club back in the bag and grabbing a wedge to fly one up over those bushes and into what looks like it might be the fairway. Even then I'm probably much more likely to either be hitting wedge again from a little closer to those bushes, or trying to dig my ball out from the middle of them, than I am to get it to the fairway. How did it go for BAD?

90% chance I kill somebody with a ball that just comes out like a bullet. Kinda like playing TW and just beaning the crowd? Yeah, I got that. Bet I get about 20 RPM on that club twirl too.

90% chance I kill somebody with a ball that just comes out like a bullet. Kinda like playing TW and just beaning the crowd? Yeah, I got that. Bet I get about 20 RPM on that club twirl too.
Real talk.. With your move, and trying to get down on the ball to get it out of that grass, what percentage would you say that shot is fat for you?

3 wood from that lie? Haha. I'm putting that club back in the bag and grabbing a wedge to fly one up over those bushes and into what looks like it might be the fairway. Even then I'm probably much more likely to either be hitting wedge again from a little closer to those bushes, or trying to dig my ball out from the middle of them, than I am to get it to the fairway. How did it go for BAD?
Has to be fairway wood!!!

Went great for Bryson.

highly doubt i would get it out of there with a 3 wood and i was crazy enough to try it would probably duck hook into the crowd and hurt someone. that has hard swing down with a pw written all over it. advance it as far as i can but make sure it is back in the fairway.

I don't see a ball in that picture... Probably not a fairway wood for me there. :LOL: If I thought I could make contact I'd probably end up duffing it about ten feet. If the planets aligned I did make some sort of contact I'm sure I'd bean someone.

I would hit it either in the big bush, or right through 4 of the people on the left. :eek:

For sure this is me

Real talk.. With your move, and trying to get down on the ball to get it out of that grass, what percentage would you say that shot is fat for you?

With a fairway wood? Probably 60/40. I know it’s a bit thick. I’m more likely to add the speed early in the downswing cause that usually gets me a bit steeper on it. It’s probably gonna go left, in all honesty. Someone is straight up gonna die.

Has to be fairway wood!!!

Went great for Bryson.
In that case I'm taking a huge lash at it and it'll come out low and left. Fans will probably panic, flinch, duck, and dodge and then laugh as my ball falls harmlessly short of them.

My results is one of those poor saps going to the ER..

Back