Your take on Orange gear

Was it because of the fabric or the dye in the fabric? Do you have the same style in lighter colors?

It may be my imagination but it seems that shirts with lots of color do not handle the moisture very well at all.

I think that might be your imagination or certain brands only.
Most thread dyes should not cause that in tech materials.
Good wicking shirts anyway...And apparently Millar is not one of them.
This is the 3rd of his shirts from the last 2 years that has given me fits.

Was it because of the fabric or the dye in the fabric? Do you have the same style in lighter colors?

It may be my imagination but it seems that shirts with lots of color do not handle the moisture very well at all.

Must be your imagination!
I have a very bright color nike golf shirt that works just as well as the black and the white ones I have...

As long as I'm a Vol fan (which will be until the day I die) I'll always have something orange on me out on the golf course.

Orange itself if a fine color. I wear it quite often, no worries about it.

BUT, what Ricky Fowler is wearing today is abomination. He looks like an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many people see the black and red and think "Sunday Winning".
Will the orange start to look like the opposite pretty soon?
Another Orange Sunday, and the list remains the same of "best players without a win".

Another Orange Sunday, and the list remains the same of "best players without a win".

Orange is for hunting, and considering I never had any luck at that, "Sunday Un-Winning" is not a huge leap of imagination. Rickie, quite failing to seal the deal!

I was disappointed in Fowler today ... he had a white glove instead of orange. I think he should just get one of these for Sunday and be done with it.

imgproductorange1f.png

LOL I was watching the AT&T today and they showed Fowler in all Orange and my dad sees him and goes "He looks like a pumpkin."
"He was leading, but he's havin' a tough day."
"It's cuz he's wearing that flat brimmed hat."
"Dad, it's not the hat."
"Yes it is. He needs to wear a normal hat."
"What about a visor or something."
"That's not any better."

LOL

Will the orange start to look like the opposite pretty soon?Another Orange Sunday, and the list remains the same of "best players without a win".

If I ever make it to the Tour, you will see sunday pink. HOT PINK. . .

To get back to the original question, I have a couple of orange shirts, and also have an orange Miami Dolphins hat. However, there is no way that I would go full orange outfit, even if Rickie Fowler had never done it before. Probably the only colors that I would wear entirely as the only color in an outfit would be black or dark blue, orange would be way too bright.

Was gonna say something similar but i thought people might get bent.

I don't think his swing can hold up under pressure.

Was gonna say something similar but i thought people might get bent.

I don't think his swing can hold up under pressure.

No one gets as bent as an Eldrick fan when he's getting trashed by a group.

At this point, that seems to be the case, although I do hope he can put it all together soon. He seems like a good guy and if he can start putting some wins on the board, it would only be good for the Tour.

My wife commented on Fowlers blue outfit yesterday, my only comment was, "Wait til tomorrow."

Turned it on today, my Wife's comment was, "It looks like an Oompa Loompa, Beiber and a Creamsicle had a baby." I was rolling.

My wife commented on Fowlers blue outfit yesterday, my only comment was, "Wait til tomorrow."

Turned it on today, my Wife's comment was, "It looks like an Oompa Loompa, Beiber and a Creamsicle had a baby." I was rolling.

AWESOME! Couldnt have described him any better myself.

Nothing wrong with the color orange gear, I don't mind it. I personally can't wear something that loud to the course. If you're not playing good, might as well look good.

I don't mind orange gear at all, but I'm not a fan of ANY color head-to-toe. I don't like all black, all white, etc.. Living here in Florida, blue and orange is a very normal color pattern to see everywhere.

Orange is fine. I just am not a huge fan of everything orange. Break it up with something.

I have a nice orange Under Armor golf polo with some designs on it that I think looks nice.

I do however think that the whole orange shirt, hat, belt, pants, shoes thing Rickie does makes him look like he is sentenced to a correctional facility picking up trash on the side of the road.

I think it is not just color but the extent to which an outfit is coordinated. If it looks like every pience of apparel has been tightly coordinated you will catch some flack frommy buddies....Unless you throw up a really low score and then you can wear whatever you want....

I sometimes rock my all orange getup on the course. White puma hat w/ orange puma (not the flat billed one. White shirt with orange puma logo. White and orange windowpane checked shorts. And white and orange puma jigs. White belt with orange Tennessee T buckle.

Now my base color is white on everything but w/ lots of orange accents. So you guys think that's too much?

Edit: oh yeah, almost forgot the white and orange footjoy sciflex glove.

I sometimes rock my all orange getup on the course. White puma hat w/ orange puma (not the flat billed one. White shirt with orange puma logo. White and orange windowpane checked shorts. And white and orange puma jigs. White belt with orange Tennessee T buckle.

Now my base color is white on everything but w/ lots of orange accents. So you guys think that's too much?

Edit: oh yeah, almost forgot the white and orange footjoy sciflex glove.

Nothing wrong with that outfit in my book, but then again I did go to school at UTK! I rock my fair share of orange gear on the course, and have gamed the all orange puma a time or two. I prefer to break it up with white rather than have everything orange(hat, belt, shoes) the way Rickie does.

Nothing wrong with that outfit in my book, but then again I did go to school at UTK! I rock my fair share of orange gear on the course, and have gamed the all orange puma a time or two. I prefer to break it up with white rather than have everything orange(hat, belt, shoes) the way Rickie does.

Yeah, I'm from Chattanooga so I bleed orange. Might as well wear it.

a6cd8891-b21d-082b.jpg

BAM! Me in the much maligned color!!!

Back