Your take on Orange gear

I mean, it's no lavender, but I like it.
Shrug-smiley5.gif

love me some orange! just got 2 orange shirts at 50% off this week!

Love the picture! Sporting orange can either be a good thing or a bad thing

The BF just bought a complete orange PUMA outfit down to the pants!! He hasn't worn it yet but he doesn't look bad in it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The BF just bought a complete orange PUMA outfit down to the pants!! He hasn't worn it yet but he doesn't look bad in it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get pictures!

I do not have an orange shirt (yet) but I do like the bright/popping colors. I just picked up a slick green shirt Saturday and a pair of white shorts to wear with it. I think I am turning into a golf clothes pimp :bulgy-eyes:

Love the Orange. its different and exciting. Its better then black, white, and kiacki that alot of players wear. Dont know why everyone hates on it.

Love the Orange. its different and exciting. Its better then black, white, and kiacki that alot of players wear. Dont know why everyone hates on it.

Not everyone hates on it, a lot of people just have more of a conservative and traditional style. That does not make any colour "better" than another because style is a preference.

Yeah I know but everyone (at least commentators) call him the creamsicle,etc. I'm not hating on conservative golfers or any golfer that hates orange. Or at least I wasn't intending too.

Yeah I know but everyone (at least commentators) call him the creamsicle,etc. I'm not hating on conservative golfers or any golfer that hates orange. Or at least I wasn't intending too.

Just some getting use to, I don't think anyone really hates on Fowler, more just not their preference, I think Daly takes harsher comments than Fowler.

Fowler is a marketers dream, to generate a market with young people. The problem being, not a lot of commentators are "young people".

Bump :D

(By the way finally got my first Orange hat and orange gear) only wear it on sundays though :clap:

Doesn't bother me to see someone else wear it but I would never buy that or wear it myself.

My attire for the round I played today: Orange Dolphins hat, Orange Sligo Scriver shirt (with accents of gray and white on it), white belt, gray shorts, Adidas Tour 360 ATV shoes that are white with orange and black accents. Looked good!

Orange is my favourite colour. I have an orange hat, 2 orange golf shirts, orange tees, orange ball marker, orange glove, and an orange marker to mark my ball. Also, my bag is orange, my cart is orange, and I had custom headcovers made with orange in them to match everything.

I guess you could say I am pro-orange :pumpkin:

DSC_0048.jpg

well at least your cart looks fine!!

I wear a lot of long flowing white robes and I find the orange can clash with that.

I wear a lot of long flowing white robes and I find the orange can clash with that.
Likewise, i find it doesn't go well with my black leather corsets.

Back