Your THP Anniversary

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Today is my THP anniversary.

I couldn't remember if there was a thread for this or not. But it's certainly a day that stands out in my mind!

I love this place and wouldn't let it go for anything!!!

Bet you had no clue three years ago what it would mean for you to be a part of this community. I'm glad you've stayed so active!

Congrats Icey. It is amazing to see how THP grown and there is no doubt there are amazing things yet to come.

Congrats Icey!

Congrats Icey! My two year is coming up pretty soon as well

Tapa Slice

Congratulations in your anniversary, mate.

Congrats Icey!

Congrats Icey, I agree that I too love this place and don't plan to let it go ever.

Congrats!

Congrats Icey, mine is in October

Congrats, Icey!

Congrats Icey! Cool idea for a thread.

Only other thread I could think of would be the Milestone thread?

Anyway, mine is in early June. That will mark 2 years here for me!

Only other thread I could think of would be the Milestone thread?

Anyway, mine is in early June. That will mark 2 years here for me!

Same for me, June 17 2011 was my first day.

Happy Anniversary

Mine is in October of 2010

October 16, 2008. One day after the forum opened.

Today is my year anniversary on THP! What a year it has been. I am so glad that I found this place and have been able to meet some great people and learn more about this crazy game. Just wanted to say a quick thanks to all of the people who make this place great.

Five years today! Longer than most of my relationships!

Happy 5 yrs THP forum!

I've been here a little over two yrs right after I picked the game back up. Like many I find this amazing place by looking for club info, I found it and so much more.

I've spent a lot of time on the forum and it increases daily. I've learned so much about this game and yet have so much more to learn. I've met quite a few great people and know I will meet a bunch more.

Today marks my 3rd year here on THP, I did not remember that this thread existed but congratulations to the everyone I may have missed and thank you to Smallville for pointing me here. :party:

Congrats for the hard work and what you have brought to THP over the last 3 years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today marks my 3rd year here on THP, I did not remember that this thread existed but congratulations to the everyone I may have missed and thank you to Smallville for pointing me here. :party:

DD, congrats man, thanks for all you do here!

Back