Your THP Anniversary

This July will be two years.

I stumbled upon a tweet from Chad leading up to the MC and I clicked on the link to the site and never left

I stumbled upon a tweet from Chad leading up to the MC and I clicked on the link to the site and never left
Chad is a good dude! it's good having you on THP.

July makes 1 year for me and I stumbled upon the site first on IG and FB then on to the site with some reviews I was looking for. Took a month or so to join but like you once I did never left

Wow, mine is next week. Joined in 2011. I never realize until this thread pops up.

Today is my first anniversary on THP - I thought it might be tomorrow, but I checked - it is today!
Thanks for a great year! Between #PersonalDistance, BridgestoneU, the new people (in AZ and around the country) that I have had the chance to meet and to play golf with, and the knowledge that I have garnered, this has been a great year!
I am planning on many more!

Congrats Spivey! See you in Pittsburgh!

Today is my first anniversary on THP - I thought it might be tomorrow, but I checked - it is today!
Thanks for a great year! Between #PersonalDistance, BridgestoneU, the new people (in AZ and around the country) that I have had the chance to meet and to play golf with, and the knowledge that I have garnered, this has been a great year!

Congrats Dave! Awesome meeting you in FL, looking forward to teeing it up in Pitt and Michigan this year!

Today I celebrate 2 years on THP. 2 years ago, I signed up for THP because IceyShanks was in the Morgan Cup and I wanted to learn more about the site, and then I got hooked. Last year I was celebrating my team winning the Morgan Cup on the balcony at True Blue. This year, I hit 8,000 posts on my anniversary.

To think back on how much THP has changed and enhanced my life, it's quite amazing the impact a golf forum has had. I've visited the east and west coasts because of events, won trophies, received a ton of amazing gear, and made countless friendships. I've got friends all over the country, I've gotten to meet people from all walks of life and in all age groups, and formed some very special bonds with some guys that are truly like brothers to me. All of this is possible because of the vision and hard work of Josh and Morgan, and the countless members of this site who represent the best of humanity who make this community something truly special. I am looking forward to many more years on THP, and continuing to experience wonderful things and meeting new people.

Thanks for everything, THP!

Today I celebrate 2 years on THP. 2 years ago, I signed up for THP because IceyShanks was in the Morgan Cup and I wanted to learn more about the site, and then I got hooked. Last year I was celebrating my team winning the Morgan Cup on the balcony at True Blue. This year, I hit 8,000 posts on my anniversary.

To think back on how much THP has changed and enhanced my life, it's quite amazing the impact a golf forum has had. I've visited the east and west coasts because of events, won trophies, received a ton of amazing gear, and made countless friendships. I've got friends all over the country, I've gotten to meet people from all walks of life and in all age groups, and formed some very special bonds with some guys that are truly like brothers to me. All of this is possible because of the vision and hard work of Josh and Morgan, and the countless members of this site who represent the best of humanity who make this community something truly special. I am looking forward to many more years on THP, and continuing to experience wonderful things and meeting new people.

Congrats! It was great meeting you - look forward to our next visit!

Congrats on everything that you wrote! This really is an awesome place and you play a big part in that.

Congrats Ryan, my friend, and thank you for truly being just that for real.

Had my one year anniversary this past Saturday. What a year it's been. Got to follow along with Gauntlet, Nridgestone championships, MC, Personal Distance, Grandaddy in the first 5 months. Then got to my first event in January and two more since with the hope for more later this year.

met some awesome people and have a whole new family and some really great people to play golf with.

What a fantastic post Ryan. I'm so happy to be able to say I'm one of those friendships you've made. . Getting to finally meet you this month and share two rounds of golf with you has been one of the biggest highlights of my golf year.

Congrats to you as well Eric. It's been great getting to know you over the past year. I'm very happy that you are a neighbor and we have to opportunity to get together, although we need to make it happen more often

Thanks for listening and all the advice on my club decisions this year.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
5 years ten days ago.

We go a long way back Hawster and congrats buddy :thumb:

A big ole attaboy to ya :clapp:

Dave. I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting you yet when you posted this.

But having been to two invitationals with you since. I can say it's been an absolute pleasure meeting you and spending some time with you.

From the putting green Prairie Highlands where my longterm engagement became a source of amusement for you to your incredible Hawk impersonation at dinner that night, you keep me smiling.

You are a true ambassador and an example of what's great about THP. Looking forward to the next time.

Last edited:
wow, it'll be two years this thursday, seems like it was yesterday, I joined after reading the morgan cup coverage and was blown away by the tournament at first, and by the community that follows it, it was great. plus I figured that getting involved in here would be a great way to learn the language. I am so happy I joined, not only did I get to enjoy a few events, but I made some friends from all over North America, it is really a blessing, I love this place.

Thank you JB, GG and every member of the staff for making THP what it is.

wow, it'll be two years this thursday, seems like it was yesterday, I joined after reading the morgan cup coverage and was blown away by the tournament at first, and by the community that follows it, it was great. plus I figured that getting involved in here would be a great way to learn the language. I am so happy I joined, not only did I get to enjoy a few events, but I made some friends from all over North America, it is really a blessing, I love this place.

Thank you JB, GG and every member of the staff for making THP what it is.
It's funny how many July anniversary's there are. No doubt that is a direct relation to past Morgan Cups, as others have said that's what got me here two years ago, I had never heard of THP. But I was getting notification of Chad's tweets on Twitter and after reading a couple about the Morgan Cup, I clicked on the link and have never left...ha

I can only imagine with all the guests we saw viewing #THPLegacy thread this weekend, there will be a lot more July new members this year.

Had my one year anniversary this past Saturday. What a year it's been. Got to follow along with Gauntlet, Nridgestone championships, MC, Personal Distance, Grandaddy in the first 5 months. Then got to my first event in January and two more since with the hope for more later this year.

met some awesome people and have a whole new family and some really great people to play golf with.

Mine was Sunday. One year at this awesome site. But unlike emart, I'm nowhere near 1,000 posts verses his 10,000 posts in a year.

Thanks to JB and GolferGal for this great site. I'll get to 10,000 posts one day...

Mine was Sunday. One year at this awesome site. But unlike emart, I'm nowhere near 1,000 posts verses his 10,000 posts in a year.

Thanks to JB and GolferGal for this great site. I'll get to 10,000 posts one day...
Congrats. Emart us a machine. I'm convinced he has two computers going all day and is typing with one hand on each one.

I think he posts in his sleep as well. Ha

Congrats. Emart us a machine. I'm convinced he has two computers going all day and is typing with one hand on each one.

I think he posts in his sleep as well. Ha

On the days I work from home I have either my laptop or iPad next to me. I have the joy of being in meetings that don't always require my vocal participation and the benefit of a job that is pretty even keeled pace with some busy points

4 years ago today I joined THP.

My first year and a half were fairly quiet, mostly lurking. I went to my first event, the 2013 Las Vegas Bridgestone Championship and had a blast. I kept to myself mostly, a failure on my part because there were some awesome people there.

Once that event was done I was hooked. In 2014 I got to attend the TaylorMade Tour Preferred Ultimate Testing, Love is in the Air and the final Morgan Cup where I was lucky enough to be partnered with some awesome guys and brought home a sweet ass trophy.

2015 has been even better. Bridgestone University, The King, Pittsburgh Invitational are in the books and I still have Savannah Invitational and the Disney Invitational ahead of me with some plans to make a hard press towards the Granddaddy. I got to play golf with people like Harry Arnett and Chad Coleman in The King. I was also fortunate enough to be asked to become a Forum Moderator.

I have met some awesome people over the last few years. A few even I count as very close friends. THP has been a large part of my life the last few years and has also helped me with some personal issues. For that, I will always be grateful.

JB and Morgan, thank you for letting me be a part of the greatest community in the world.

Four down, many to come Fupaaaaaaaaaaay!

4 years ago today I joined THP.

January '14 at the Ultimate Testing, I remember waiting for you at the baggage claim, when you got to me you said something to the effect of, "it feels good to be off of that fücking plane." That was the moment when I knew we would be friends.

Great milestones folks, congrats to all. See you this week Fup. Safe travels buddy.

Great backstory Fupy. I'll never forget your Morgsn Cup announcement video. Definity NSFW but a million laughs. Congrats on the new position.

Back