Your THP Anniversary

Nice history there fuppy. You got to play in some great events. Here's to hoping for another good four years

wow, it'll be two years this thursday, seems like it was yesterday, I joined after reading the morgan cup coverage and was blown away by the tournament at first, and by the community that follows it, it was great. plus I figured that getting involved in here would be a great way to learn the language. I am so happy I joined, not only did I get to enjoy a few events, but I made some friends from all over North America, it is really a blessing, I love this place.

Thank you JB, GG and every member of the staff for making THP what it is.
Happy to call you a friend Marty! Can't wait till we tee it up again buddy

Missed my 3 year mark in july , but it has been a fantastic 3 years. I have made some solid friendships and have played some great golf at some fantastic courses that I definitely would not have played without my time here at THP.Now my next mission is to get into a big event , maybe one of these days .

I hit five years in May. That's unbelievable. It also amazes me where THP has come, and how it has adapted in the five years I've been a member.

Here's to five more!

I hit five years in May. That's unbelievable. It also amazes me where THP has come, and how it has adapted in the five years I've been a member.

Here's to five more!

It really is amazing to see how much THP has evolved and keeps doing so for the better.

My five year THP anniversary is tomorrow !
I feel very lucky to have found my online golf home and its great big family.

Today is my official 5 year anniversary on THP !!
I really love this place and its inhabitants...:bulgy-eyes:

My 6 year anniversary was a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks to THP, I have a new dozen or so locals to play golf with, 4-5 of which I see probably once/month. And, when I go out of town, I feel like I (and everyone else) can get on here and post, "I'll be in so and so on such and such date. Who wants to play?" And, that will get some good responses. It's a great feeling to walk onto a new course in a new city and meet/play with folks and not feel like you are the odd single getting thrown in to fill out a teetime. Not to mention the daily back n forths and the great events the JB and Morgan put together. Here's to another 6. :drinks:

Your THP Anniversary

Been on THP for 5 years as of 3/1/16. My join date of 3/1/11 seems so long ago. It's been a wonderful 5 years here. And I have met a ton of golfing friends with some being like family. Here's to the next 5 years and meeting many more THP friends. Thanks THP for helping me improve my game, knowledge about equipment and passion to get better.

Congrats!

Congrats Bullfrog!!!

6 years ago today, I found my home away from home, so many amazing memories and countless awesome friends/family for life!!! THP is truly special, so happy I went searching for golf club info and found this incredible place!!!

6 years ago today, I found my home away from home, so many amazing memories and countless awesome friends/family for life!!! THP is truly special, so happy I went searching for golf club info and found this incredible place!!!
Nice! Happy anniversary broski!

Congrat Icey...And for the record, you're one of the peeps that make this such a cool special place!!

Awesome Icey! I have been fortunate enough to share some time with you both off/on the course, and you are one of the guys who make this place awesome.

Congrats Kyle!

Congrats, IceyShanks.
Today is my two year anniversary!

Awesome dude! This place is amazing and it is really cool to hear how all of us found our way here

Congrats guys on the milestone.

Well 4 years ago today I found this little piece of Paradise. I cant believe it has been that long what a ride it has been.

Played my 1st event in AC and got my first HOF tag in large part to TheChoosen1 and his awesome golfing abilities. It was such as blast and I was hooked! Played in OC the year after and then life happened. Yup, twins. The Bash Brothers are almost a year and a half now. I wish I could have attended many more events but I still look forward to our unofficial DMV outings and hope to get a chance to play another official event very soon.

Thanks again to all the awesome people that make this place what it is...

We are honored to have you here buddy.

Well 4 years ago today I found this little piece of Paradise. I cant believe it has been that long what a ride it has been.

Played my 1st event in AC and got my first HOF tag in large part to TheChoosen1 and his awesome golfing abilities. It was such as blast and I was hooked! Played in OC the year after and then life happened. Yup, twins. The Bash Brothers are almost a year and a half now. I wish I could have attended many more events but I still look forward to our unofficial DMV outings and hope to get a chance to play another official event very soon.

I'm glad I had a chance to meet you in OC. you are one of the people that makes THP what it is, keep at it buddy.

Congrats on your milestone. Well done!

We are honored to have you here buddy.

Thanks man. I can't wait for the next time we can discuss your favorite sport that USED to end in ties over some cold beverages.

I'm glad I had a chance to meet you in OC. you are one of the people that makes THP what it is, keep at it buddy.

Same here man and our match was one for the ages and yes I am still salty about the 18th hole... I can't wait to tee it up with you again man!

Back