Your THP Anniversary

Well 4 years ago today I found this little piece of Paradise. I cant believe it has been that long what a ride it has been.

Played my 1st event in AC and got my first HOF tag in large part to TheChoosen1 and his awesome golfing abilities. It was such as blast and I was hooked! Played in OC the year after and then life happened. Yup, twins. The Bash Brothers are almost a year and a half now. I wish I could have attended many more events but I still look forward to our unofficial DMV outings and hope to get a chance to play another official event very soon.

Thanks again to all the awesome people that make this place what it is...

Congrats Rock the Red!!!

Well 4 years ago today I found this little piece of Paradise. I cant believe it has been that long what a ride it has been.

Played my 1st event in AC and got my first HOF tag in large part to TheChoosen1 and his awesome golfing abilities. It was such as blast and I was hooked! Played in OC the year after and then life happened. Yup, twins. The Bash Brothers are almost a year and a half now. I wish I could have attended many more events but I still look forward to our unofficial DMV outings and hope to get a chance to play another official event very soon.

Thrilled that we can call you one of own. The Creator and Godfather of the DC/MD/VA Local thread.

congrats on the anniversary and there is now doubt we will finally meet in person this year

congrats on the anniversary and there is now doubt we will finally meet in person this year

Thanks man. This IS happening, you can take that to the bank. Cant wait buddy

I joined this fantastic forum 3 years ago this month and it has been nothing but awesome! I'm thankful to be involved in a forum with so many others who enjoy this great game as much as I do!

I joined this fantastic forum 3 years ago this month and it has been nothing but awesome! I'm thankful to be involved in a forum with so many others who enjoy this great game as much as I do!

congrats on the anniversary and looking forward to meeting you one day

Congrats.

Next month, I'll get to celebrate my 3 year anniversary here, by helping defeat the Carolina Boys in the DMV vs Carolina's Regional Rivalry!!

Today marks 5 years that I have been on THP.

Lots of friendships and fun times have occurred over these years, and ready for more to come!

This place wouldnt be the same without you.

Lots of friendships and fun times have occurred over these years, and ready for more to come!
Rums to you brother!

Here's to you WE!

Congrats on the 5 year mark War.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Realized Saturday night at the Regional Rivalry talking to others about how and when we found the site, that it was this week three years ago when I found THP when I read some Morgan Cup tweets by Chad on Twitter. I joined the site followed the Morgan Cup without knowing who all these names were or anything about them, but was still drawn in.

Now three years later, many of those guys have become friends. Funny how life goes.

Thanks JB and THP for making the last three years a very enjoyable place to be during a few difficult times.

Congrats man! I am only half way to that.

My 4 year date was sometime last month. Crazy lol

Welcome to THP friend !!!!!!

Totally slipped my mind last week that my anniversary was here. It's been two years on this wonderful place and I have made some great friends and some lifelong ones. Hoping to continue to make more through interaction on the site and in events and local gatherings.

im extremely grateful for all that THP does for us and the experiences I have had in these two years. Been to 5 events. Two that were competitive with the Pittsburgh invitational last year and Refgional Rivalry. Two where I hit toe meet and spend time with industry experts at Bridgestone U for my first ever event in 2015 and LIITA where we met the Cobra crew and this year got the chance to spend 3 days testing drivers and providing feedback for everyone here.

Then em a few days after my anniversary I had an awesome opportunity to go to Texas and meet the UST team, learn about the company, get a tour of their facilities and learn about shaft making. Then to get fit and have clubs built by Danny Le who is great at what he does with fittings and club building as well as being the Director of marketing, and Lindsay Burkhardt who is the social media person for UST. Had the chance to play 36 holes with Lindsay and 18 with Danny at two incredible courses.

JB comes up some amazing ideas and turns the impossible into the possible for us amateurs. 2 great years down and hoping for many more in the future.

I hit my 4 year mark on the 7-21 and just noticed. It has been a fun 4 years and I have played some golf at some outstanding courses that I more than likely would not have played if it wasn't for this fantastic place and it's members .

Just realized that today is my 1 year mark on thp. I joined after going to the PGA championship because I had found some good reviews here. I had never been a member of a forum and figured I would just be a lurker.
What a great year it's been on here. I love everything about this place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a new year approaches so does my Anniversary date on THP. Just thought I'd bump the thread for those who haven't see it. Been here since Feb 2011. And have loved every minute of it.

Back