Your THP Anniversary

Oh wow, just hit 2 years on Monday. Coincidence it was during the Grandaddy? haha

Today makes 7 years on site. Crazy to look at the forum member #'s and see how much they have ballooned since then.

Its been a wild ride.

It's great to have you here, James!

Awesome :banana:

7 years is incredible. In my 3.5 years of being active, I have seen tons of people come and go, a lot of changes that are always for the betterment of the site, etc so I can only imagine the things you have seen in twice that time.

Today marks 3 years. Gone by so fast since meeting up with CAA_beat to play golf and eat Costco. Ever since then I learned about THP moved to coming here everyday to browse, learn, and chat with like minded golfers and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to have you here!

Today marks 3 years. Gone by so fast since meeting up with CAA_beat to play golf and eat Costco. Ever since then I learned about THP moved to coming here everyday to browse, learn, and chat with like minded golfers and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you're here buddy.

Your THP Anniversary

Just passed 7 years, proudly lurking daily.

I still love this place, amazing how far it's come.

04-28-2010, hard to believe it but 7 years ago I found my second home, THP!!!

It's been a fun ride, I've been lucky enough to be selected for some events, testing and of course contests. But the main thing about my time on THP has been the relationships, friends and people I've met.

I wouldn't travel to play golf with anyone besides a few close friends and family members, but I would travel any distance to play golf with THPers, there's nothing like it.

I saw that the 7th anniversary is copper or wool, lucky for me I already have a couple copper ball markers with THP and Icey on them, I always laugh, when I created my profile it took me a bit to come up with a name, IceyShanks just seemed to be a good blend of my hockey background and golf, but who knew it would truly become my online identity here and on social media. I guess I have THP to thank for my awesome nickname as well.

Cheers THP, to many more years!!!

Glad to have you Icey.

7 years Icey, thats solid!

Always love when this calendar reminder pops up for me, my THP anniversary is always a special day. Remember stumbling across the site looking for reviews of a taylormade product and plenty of events, outings, rounds, friends, later I still love being a member. I have made friends for life, experiences I'll never forget and amazing access and generosity of not only Josh and Morgan, but of the entire site of amazing THPers.

My 5 year THP anniversary was yesterday! It has been an adventure for sure :D.

I hit 7 years on here last month. Time flies with how awesome things are around here.

Okay, today is a special day here for me at THP. I have been a forum member for 8 years today. During my 8 years it's been a blast. Had some downs at first then a bunch of ups. I love this place. Because of THP my love for the golf game has multiplied 10 fold. When I first joined I hadn't been playing golf for a long period of time yet. Plus, THP was the first forum I ever joined. Not golf forum but any forum period. Over 13,000 posts later here we are. Through THP I have gained knowledge about the golf game and the rules and etiquette to play it. I've met many golfers that I am proud to call "Life long friends". I was introduced to one of my best friends through THP as well. I have also learned how to improve my game through practice, training aids and hard work! And have improved a ton. I was lucky enough to have played in a few THP events and go to a few of the DEMO days back in the day. THANK YOU THP for accepting me as family when I joined even though I ruffled a few feathers. I'm really looking forward to getting back in to the THP event mix.

Here's to many more years to come! :drinks: :banana:

Okay, today is a special day here for me at THP. I have been a forum member for 8 years today. During my 8 years it's been a blast. Had some downs at first then a bunch of ups. I love this place. Because of THP my love for the golf game has multiplied 10 fold. When I first joined I hadn't been playing golf for a long period of time yet. Plus, THP was the first forum I ever joined. Not golf forum but any forum period. Over 13,000 posts later here we are. Through THP I have gained knowledge about the golf game and the rules and etiquette to play it. I've met many golfers that I am proud to call "Life long friends". I was introduced to one of my best friends through THP as well. I have also learned how to improve my game through practice, training aids and hard work! And have improved a ton. I was lucky enough to have played in a few THP events and go to a few of the DEMO days back in the day. THANK YOU THP for accepting me as family when I joined even though I ruffled a few feathers. I'm really looking forward to getting back in to the THP event mix.

Here's to many more years to come! :drinks: :banana:
HAPPY THP ANNIVERSARY BUDDY!!!
[video=youtube;bFFUnPK-zO8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFFUnPK-zO8[/video]

Holy Heck!! Thanks for sharing that video... Some who haven't seen it will get a laugh. My swing is totally different from that now.

5 years last month. What a ride!!!

Happy THP Anniversary to me! Only fitting I got to play golf on it!

Talk about some amazing memories watching that.

Just missed it. One year on April 26.

This place is a pretty damned cool little slice of the interwebs. Thanks for the laughs and a few tears along the way.

Hard to believe it’s been 10 years here on THP. But a decade ago I knew I was truly hooked on golf and this place become my home away from home. Thank you to Josh and Morgan for creating such an awesome place. The staff and moderators for helping make this place what it is. And all the great members. You are my virtual Golfing family.

Back