Your THP "Top Ten"

That is flattering, to say the least. We would have already made this happen, but for a little pandemic thingy. It will happen. No doubt in my mind...

True. But I may be in the neighborhood Labor Day weekend. So maybe there is still a chance..

True. But I may be in the neighborhood Labor Day weekend. So maybe there is still a chance..

I want to talk the wife into making a trip out to Tahoe sometime soon....

Going to knock a few names off the list next weekend at the TAhoe open!! So stocked for that!

I don't go for these kind of lists. For me, the THPers I've played with before, I'd love to play with again, anytime. Those that I haven't played with yet, and that's the vast majority, any time, it would be a pleasure.

I don't go for these kind of lists. For me, the THPers I've played with before, I'd love to play with again, anytime. Those that I haven't played with yet, and that's the vast majority, any time, it would be a pleasure.

Your right. Things like this are hard. People get left out must times unintentionally and that can hurt feeling. But I can say, I was stoked to be mentioned.

Last edited:
Will need to start a thread asking how many strokes youโ€™ll give me and then Iโ€™ll get back to you ๐Ÿ˜† Iโ€™ve only been here for six months and havenโ€™t had the pleasure of teeing it up with any fellow THPers, but if anyone finds themselves near The Sweetest Place on Earth, Iโ€™d be more than happy to play a round!
You're gonna be in WV?

You're gonna be in WV?
Haha! He is from literally the sweetest place on earth! Hershey PA. Smells like milk chocolate 24/7!

I will get to the Greenbrier one day! That place is definitely sweet!

Haha! He is from literally the sweetest place on earth! Hershey PA. Smells like milk chocolate 24/7!

I will get to the Greenbrier one day! That place is definitely sweet!
Haha, I realized he meant Hershey after I posted that. I just have give give all the border states shyt. I was born and raised in WV. Left for the AF just before I turned 19 and haven't been back for more than probably 3 weeks at a time since.

Well I feel flattered to be mentioned a couple times.

Man, I tried. 10 isn't near enough. I could go on forever. You're all top 10 in my book!

Well, not all. Some though.

At least 12. :p

I would love to tee it up with any of the dudes from the Cleveland event or the Hogan event anytime, anywhere. Just fantastic great people that would cover my 10+.

Well I feel flattered to be mentioned a couple times.

Man, I tried. 10 isn't near enough. I could go on forever. You're all top 10 in my book!

Well, not all. Some though.

At least 12. :p

I probably would not show favoritism or respect of persons to have a select list. Outside of my not so good game, I would probably play with most THP'ers unless something I don't know that would make that a big mistake.

This is really unfair and hard. I would enjoy playing with anyone on here. Here are just a few in no particular order.

That thought crossed my mind seconds after pressing the "post" button. In no way did I mean for this to be a popularity contest, I just thought it would be interesting to see if other THPers had ever considered something like this (and clearly most have)

As others have stated, teeing it up with ANY THPer would be 110% enjoyable. Hopefully I get the opportunity soon.

I've only had a few rounds with one other THP'er, as its rather hard to make time to gt over to America for a quick round :ROFLMAO:

However I would gladly play a round with anyone from here should the opportunity ever arise

2021 will be an EPIC THP GATHERING YEAR!

Iโ€™ve met so many darn great people here already and there are a lot I really want to meet up with. I honestly donโ€™t think I could get it down to just ten!

If forced to pick I'd probably run through the whiskey and college football threads and find some names.
Would love to get together with some of the Texas guys I haven't got to play with yet. (Several will happen at the Morgan cup). I know @badolds and @Raiderboost have both sent some invites that haven't worked out yet. Still owe my wandering bear partna @NullNomad a round.

But definitely more on the anyone/anywhere spectrum.

Too many and I wouldnโ€™t want to leave anyone out. Plus it would take me days to whittle it down.

I was surprised and honored to be on @gonyr list. Iโ€™ll tee it up anytime with you sir!

Bottom line I have yet to have a bad meetup with a THPโ€™er and Iโ€™m teeing it up with three new (to me) guys at the crack of lunch today in @Hamfist @ntanygd760 and @Golfers Anonymous

So today will be a good day.

Back