Your THP "Top Ten"

Well I feel flattered to be mentioned a couple times.

Man, I tried. 10 isn't near enough. I could go on forever. You're all top 10 in my book!

Well, not all. Some though.

At least 12. :p

10 is way too hard lol. I have been lucky to meet so many great THPers and hopefully will be meeting more in the future.

10 is way too hard lol. I have been lucky to meet so many great THPers and hopefully will be meeting more in the future.
I even had 'AZ THP crew' as one of the top 10, and still couldn't whittle it down far enough. :LOL:

I even had 'AZ THP crew' as one of the top 10, and still couldn't whittle it down far enough. :LOL:

Impossible task for sure. I’ll make it easy and list my top ten I wouldn’t golf with on here....

And there you have it!

I'm just kidding of course. I'm not going to make a list, because I'd tee it up with any of you. But I think I'd like to share a round with any of the Breaking 100 crew since we all share a common interest.

I'm not new to golf forums, and definitely not a stranger to wanting to meet people in the area to share this great game.
I've always gotten together with the "locals" from forums. Its where golf club weirdos meet.

Sharing a round with any THP'ers would be fun..to me that's what golf is.

1 JB
2 Freddie K
3 Chefkritter
4 Jimmy3864
5 Ottawclo
6 Stryker
7 stemmy66

These are just the first few that came to mind.
I haven't had a bad time with any THPers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My list could have been 100 names. I just picked some that I have never played with and would like to some day. I could play weekly with the AZ THP crew and be content the rest of my days. The list of THP I wouldn’t want to play with is only the ones that have been banned.

I can’t wait to meet more THP at the Morgan Cup

I love this community so much. The people that stick around are here for a reason and I would be happy to play with any of you!

Sharing a round with any THP'ers would be fun..to me that's what golf is.

Dangit man. BuckeyeWalt I was going to invite to play. But then I see you live in TN. Offer still stands but it ain’t a gentle drive.

He’s like the “whoops” little brother I never had or wanted but am stuck with cause dad was too lazy to get a vasectomy but in the end he’s still family.

Dangit man. BuckeyeWalt I was going to invite to play. But then I see you live in TN. Offer still stands but it ain’t a gentle drive.
From one fellow Buckeye to another thanks for the offer, from where I'm at it's 8 hours to C-bus.....I go up to C-bus every once in a while to get with some buddies.... might have to give it a good thought!!

From one fellow Buckeye to another thanks for the offer, from where I'm at it's 8 hours to C-bus.....I go up to C-bus every once in a while to get with some buddies.... might have to give it a good thought!!

Well I generally don’t not have fun so give me shout if around!

OldandStiff
Canadian
Jman
OITW
EaglevsFalcon
Kang

Back