Your Unique THP Event

Man, there are some cool, albeit extravagant ideas in here. Shows how much THP already has the bar set extremely high.
That high bar is what motivated us all to imagine grand things.

Ok, got a new plan.

We are taking 4 THPers on a short game experience of their lives.

They are going to fly to CA for some one on one with two legends of golf.

Sean Toulon and Rodger Cleveland are joining us to show the short game.

They are going to spend the day fitting our THPers with a garage Toulon putter, fully customized and a set of Jaws Wedges stamped to your liking.

After the fitting and a nice lunch, you get to work on that short game at Pebble Beach.

The second day will be a morning full of teaching the short game followed by another round at Pebble.

Cost- who cares it’s Rodger and Sean

It’s the : THP Callaway Short Game Experience

I like this.
A. LOT.

Alright so the more I think about it, I'll throw this out there.

The Callaway Pre-Owned Shop Till You Drop Open
IMG_9415.jpeg
I'm picturing each competitor get's a budget say $500, then they have to shop the isles for clubs to fill a bag, however they would like, and then compete with those clubs for the first round of golf. Depending on how you finished that round or matches, then you would get more time and/or money to go get another club or swap stuff depending on budget and then use that updated set of equipment for the next day's golf.

Finally depending on who won the event it could be a budget or time shopping spree in the warehouse for the winner. Or maybe you get to pull X number of items and that's it, with a time limit on the shopping time.

Austin was a great city and I'm sure there's plenty of golf options, if that Falcon course that was used for the previous event was a nice facility and practice area.

View attachment 9062981
I'm picturing each competitor get's a budget say $500, then they have to shop the isles for clubs to fill a bag, however they would like, and then compete with those clubs for the first round of golf. Depending on how you finished that round or matches, then you would get more time and/or money to go get another club or swap stuff depending on budget and then use that updated set of equipment for the next day's golf.

Finally depending on who won the event it could be a budget or time shopping spree in the warehouse for the winner. Or maybe you get to pull X number of items and that's it, with a time limit on the shopping time.

Austin was a great city and I'm sure there's plenty of golf options, if that Falcon course that was used for the previous event was a nice facility and practice area.

Kyle... I love this one.

View attachment 9062981

Super creative! Love this idea!

What brand(s) do you partner with? Callaway
How many participants? 8
What course are you partnering with? (Assuming golf is involved) Southern Hills
What time of year? 2 weeks before the PGA Championship
SWAG planned? THP Gear, PGA Championship Gear A Callaway Major Staff Bag with each players name on it
All expense paid or cost for entry? Small Fee

What would make it special is the opportunity to take in the course a few weeks prior to a major championship with getting a Major Staff bag the players will get.

My event requires a wealthy sponsor. And, just to be clear, that's not me. I am the opposite of wealthy. :D My vision is for a brand agnostic event. Each participant selected gets to put together a full bag of clubs of their choice (with reasonable constraints, of course). Each can go with one OEM or mix and match as desired. One possible business partner in this is a nationwide fitting company like Club Champion. But I still think the dollars for travel and other logistical needs will need to come from someone flush with golf-loving cash.

The location is Pebble Beach, playing 2 different courses over a 3-day period. 3 teams of 4 will compete. As part of my vision, a team of THP staff will be onsite to support logistics, foster THP culture and engagement, and provide opportunities for participants to evaluate their gear choices with the expertise of the THP team. In other words, this event has a hands on THP component.

Finally, a celebrity golfer and/or a PGA or LPGA tour pro gives the group a lesson on something cool. Say, bunker play or short game or course strategy. This is clearly aspirational and hard to bring into reality.

Outcomes will focus on the fitting experience and learning how to put together a club set that truly aligns with the skills, weaknesses, and goals of each golfer.

Back