Your Walk Out Music?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you were to have music playing as you walked onto the first tee, what would it be and why?

Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins because it's from one of my favorite all time movies and you know I'm bout to hit some bombs off the tee! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::soldier::soldier:

We are the Champions by Queen especially for a team match

AC/DC Hells Bells. Because you don't know what you're going get. Could be coming on like a hurricane though!

Oh a whim, KickStart my Heart. I've been jamming to it all morning at work.

Allegro from Eine Kleine Nachtmusik by Motzart.

Earlier it was Motorhead, if I need to tone it down it would be this.....almost the same song lol.

Right now it’s Dirty Heads - That’s All I Need. Feel good, play good!

It would definitely change day to day.... but a few off the top of my head

Electric love- borns
Lovesick- Mura masa
Highwayman- by highwaymen
Hot girl bummer- black bear

Obviously certain parts not from the beginning

This one always gets me pumped up plus it starts like any good rap song where there is a dog barking, a gun shot, glass breaking, or jail doors slamming.

My baseball walkup song when I played as a youth was My Hood by Young Jeezy. However, not sure if I like it as much as a golf walk out song lol.

I think I would go with something classic. @ttucliffhanger had a great choice with Danger Zone. I'll probably go with Thunderstruck. Cliche, but classic.

same as baseball, The Reverend horton heat, the end of big sky going into baddest of the bad:

Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins because it's from one of my favorite all time movies and you know I'm bout to hit some bombs off the tee! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My baseball walkup song when I played as a youth was My Hood by Young Jeezy. However, not sure if I like it as much as a golf walk out song lol.

I think I would go with something classic. @ttucliffhanger had a great choice with Danger Zone. I'll probably go with Thunderstruck. Cliche, but classic.
Another fantastic song!

This would be an awesome intro song:

The first 40 seconds of Killing Fields by Slayer.

same as baseball, The Reverend horton heat, the end of big sky going into baddest of the bad:

Nice.... RHH is a strong pick.

Grateful Dead - Franklin's Tower. I listen to the dead pretty much exclusively when I play.

Back