Your Walk Out Music?

Has a slow start.....I'd probably go with NY state of mind from NAS.

Nice track tho

Affirmative action also has an all-time beat drop but again takes a bit to get going

Samurai Showdown from the RZA

Unbeatable

Why? Rush has been my favorite band since about 8th grade. And "Limelight" just describes the situation perfectly. It's game on - time to be in the limelight.

Haha

Why? Rush has been my favorite band since about 8th grade. And "Limelight" just describes the situation perfectly. It's game on - time to be in the limelight.

Great song!!

All the world's indeed a stage
We are merely players

For the WWGC @outlawx and I will be walking out to Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson of course! Instead of preparing for this event by hitting the range, I have been learning a few dance moves from the video.
It’s going to be fire

Has a slow start.....I'd probably go with NY state of mind from NAS.

Nice track tho

Affirmative action also has an all-time beat drop but again takes a bit to get going
Funny, that was the other one I considered. i like the slow build, but picked The Message because that was actually our walk out song for football in high school, so there is added sentimental value.

I don't typically care for a lot of their songs, but the first minute and half of this song...

I don't typically care for a lot of their songs, but the first minute and half of this song...

And then I'd probably hit it into the whatever water or hazard is available. :ROFLMAO:

Funny, that was the other one I considered. i like the slow build, but picked The Message because that was actually our walk out song for football in high school, so there is added sentimental value.

NAS is great! My favorite song from him is probably "I gave you power" but that's not really a walk-out song.

My high school basketball team used to do our layup line to "Wild for da night" from Rampage/Busta Rhymes. It was hilarious because we were really good , but basically all like 6 foot white guys LOL. So other teams typically laughed at us when they walked in the gym, then again when we put on the song.....but then less so when like half our team was dunking during the layup lines. haha. Those were good times.

NAS is great! My favorite song from him is probably "I gave you power" but that's not really a walk-out song.

My high school basketball team used to do our layup line to "Wild for da night" from Rampage/Busta Rhymes. It was hilarious because we were really good , but basically all like 6 foot white guys LOL. So other teams typically laughed at us when they walked in the gym, then again when we put on the song.....but then less so when like half our team was dunking during the layup lines. haha. Those were good times.
I went and watched a basketball game at my high school for the first time since I had graduated. It's a mostly native school, and they came out to this. It was pretty awesome. They came out to DMX when I was in high school. :ROFLMAO:

Back