Your Walk Out Music?

Not actually my genre of music, but for some reason this gets me going and it would have to be something I would use. It is no way indicitve of what I expect my game to accomplish.

Something about this intro gets me going!

If this can't get me going, nothing can ...........

something that grooves and puts a smile on my face to relax me and remind me that everything is good, just enjoy yourself.

Cowboys from Hell by Pantera, that'll do for me.

Are you talking about with ear piece so no one hears your music or is it speakers so everyone has to listen to whatever is playing?:unsure:

Cause' b*tch I'm.... from the.... Land.....Till i die, Till i die:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mine wouldn't be a song it would be Michael Buffer announcing in his way....."Let's Get Ready to Rumble"

What's interesting 36 posts and I don't think any two are the same...............

D'Generation X Intro by Run DMC. The Kings

Probably that Augusta and Arnie or whatever soundtrack that keeps getting advertised in commercials on the golf channel. I swear I thought it was a joke at first :LOL:

Great song doesn’t start out at 100% but works its way up to it.

Last edited:
Probably.... if you are looking for something newish

Imagine Dragons - Believer

Otherwise

Time Has Come Today by The Chambers Brothers

Skillet - You Ain't Ready
or:
Brian Tyler's F1 Theme

Bad Company, Five Finger Death Punch version

Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield

Why you ask? cause its cool and i can BOOM STICK it anytime without a loud noise......

The Correct Answer:

or

Eminem- Believe

No particular reason pertaining to golf specifically, but the lyrics get me amped up.

Sabotage - Beastie Boys
Ignition - Toby Mac

I was always a fan of John Daly hence my Avatar, so I would walk out to John Daly singing Hit it Hard

Back