YouTube Rabbit Hole

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Multiple times a week I end up going down some rabbit hole while watching videos on youtube. It ranges from tech videos to old-school wrestling. When you get going on some random videos on youtube, what are you watching?

Mostly golf, fishing and drum covers.

Forged in Fire

street racing, car restoration, F150 upgrades and performance.....

Golf, old school wrestling, tech videos, machines used to take down trees (y'all gotta see some of that), food/grilling and dash cam videos.

• Staff
One I went down recently, and I have no clue how it came up, but it's old clips of Whose Line is it Anyway? There is some seriously funny stuff on that show.

Would I be weird if it was video game streams? I don't play video games anymore so I guess watching others play gets that itch scratched.

My YouTube Rabbit Hole lately has been 1st Amendment Auditors, I prefer music videos, documentaries and reactions.

Golf round vlogs. Mostly pro Korean women. The level of golf is super high.

Live music, cooking, and comedy mostly.

Some of my recent favorite channels have been Scary Pockets, Jam In The Van, Stories, Paste, anything with George Motz or Gennaro Contaldo, and I'm Not Norm.

I find the reaction videos by some of these college age kids discovering classic rock music to be pretty entertaining. It never dawned on me that people could be completely unfamiliar with the music I grew up listening to, and how blown away they are to hear some of the incredible bands/artists from back then.

I find the reaction videos by some of these college age kids discovering classic rock music to be pretty entertaining. It never dawned on me that people could be completely unfamiliar with the music I grew up listening to, and how blown away they are to hear some of the incredible bands/artists from back then.

I got into those for a while. Seeing some react to bands like Queen at Live Aid or just Bohemian Rhapsody is an interesting watch.

Golf, hockey, motorcycles, camping or music.

Recently, I've been recommended some terrific albums from the 70's I'd never heard of like this:

Taskmaster clips. I think it was suggested as I watch a lot of British golf youtube. It's good stuff.

For obvious reasons went down the Norm Macdonald rabbit hole yesterday

Old watch restoration, damascus knife/whatever forging, Japanese woodworking, music, golf, metal machining, the list is a mile long.

Have you checked out Steve Carey?
Did you mean Danny Carey from Tool? If you haven't seen it, check out his drum cam from "Pneuma" live. Jaw-dropping.

Multiple times a week I end up going down some rabbit hole while watching videos on youtube. It ranges from tech videos to old-school wrestling. When you get going on some random videos on youtube, what are you watching?

My YouTube shows up with Kate Upton and miscellaneous SI models. It knows me too well. So easily distracted.:ROFLMAO:

And all I want is TXG....

My YouTube shows up with Kate Upton and miscellaneous SI models. It knows me too well. So easily distracted.:ROFLMAO:

And all I want is TXG....
Then stop typing in "T & A".:oops:

Golf - Top Speed Golf, Rick Shiels
"Golf" - Been watching the good good idiots recently. Don't know why but some good golf and some youth energy.
Car stuff - Ratarossa, Goonzquad, TJ Hunt, Vtuned, Tavarish, Hoovie's garage, VinWiki
Home renovations - Stud Pack popped up and they are interesting.
Stuff to listen too while I am playing games on my phone - RSlash
Tons of sports highlights

Back