YouTube Rabbit Hole

Did you mean Danny Carey from Tool? If you haven't seen it, check out his drum cam from "Pneuma" live. Jaw-dropping.
No, Steve Carey; drummer for The Color Morale (no longer together) and currently drumming for Senses Fail.

No, Steve Carey; drummer for The Color Morale (no longer together) and currently drumming for Senses Fail.
Well I'll have to check him out!
If you haven't seen the Danny Carey one, give it a watch, the guy is amazing.

My latest obsession is the 24/7 stream of the original GI Joe cartoon:

Oh man, vocal coaches listening to music they’re told to and have never heard before. I e spent hours down this rabbit hole

I also love watching in-car camera views from rally cars. Well, rally racing in general.

A lot of kid videos, because daughter.

A lot of lockpickinglawyer, some Kyle Berkshire, and random golf instruction.

I rarely watch youtube and when I do its THP TV

Oh man, vocal coaches listening to music they’re told to and have never heard before. I e spent hours down this rabbit hole

yep, add this to the list of recommended videos as well. Chris Stapleton reaction videos are always really fun to watch

Golf, blues guitar, salt water fishing, Ducati motorcycles, old Bama football games, and whatever YT puts on my "Recommended" list ...

yep, add this to the list of recommended videos as well. Chris Stapleton reaction videos are always really fun to watch
Stevie Ray Vaughn Texas Flood live reaction videos are awesome. When he plays the guitar behind his back people are floored

I like to look at vintage/classic golf, mlb, nfl, college football, tv, rock music, movies and others ...

Stevie Ray Vaughn Texas Flood live reaction videos are awesome. When he plays the guitar behind his back people are floored

Videos like that are always a ton of fun to watch. Some of the reactions videos, I sit there and get a bit annoyed like HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO THIS PERSON IS with all the logarithm stuff out there.

Golf, very old Bills games, dash cams

Tyler Childers reaction videos. Trust me. And you’re welcome for some real country music too. :LOL:

Old school FSU football videos from back when they were good.

I've been down the paranormal rabbit hole. There is some seriously strange stuff that has been caught on video!

i like to watch cooking videos. kenji, mad scientist bbq, meet church.

golf is good, but the messaging is so muddled i get annoyed.

comedy stuff is fun. nate bargatze. norm macdonald. jerry seinfeld.

I get a kick out of some Rick Beato videos where he analyses why a song is great. It has elevated my appreciation for songs I already love.

Old music videos, hear a random oldie on the radio and I will find the video that night

I love the instant karma stuff, followed by fails of all kinds!

I enjoyed the vintage golf swings video. I find Top Bloke entertaining, a few Genevieve Ling vlogs and Golf Sidekick, though the latter has played out it’s usefulness. I’ve weaned myself of all instructional videos, my game has improved as a result.
I spent two days at the Ascension Charity Classic last week, I never watched much (any) golf on tv, I’m catching up on all the great golfers I seen, that’s going to keep me busy for a while.

Last edited:
Most of my YouTube stuff is motorcycle related. I subscribe to Moto Madness which is basically go pro footage of the crazy **** motorcyclists have to deal with on the roads on a daily basis. That tend to lead to some interesting stuff when the recommended videos appear at the end.

Multiple times a week I end up going down some rabbit hole while watching videos on youtube. It ranges from tech videos to old-school wrestling. When you get going on some random videos on youtube, what are you watching?

Back