YouTube Rabbit Hole

It varies for me.

Project Farm - "We're going to test that!"

Woodworking sometimes when I'm trying to figure out how to do something

BBQ/Smoking sometimes when I'm trying not to ruin dinner

Hydraulic press channel to see stuff broken

Auto repair when I'm trying to fix a car

Music

An occasional funny video... unfortunately this leads to youtube clogging my home page with all kinds of suggestions I don't want to see

An occasional cat video... same thing as above with video suggestions for stuff I don't want to see.

Recently discovered Mad Scientist BBQ. Whenever I end up in my “forever home” the first 2 things I’m getting are a high quality offset smoker and some sort of wood/coal burning pizza oven.

Recently discovered Mad Scientist BBQ. Whenever I end up in my “forever home” the first 2 things I’m getting are a high quality offset smoker and some sort of wood/coal burning pizza oven.
Buy a Kamado Joe or Big Green Egg - they're a better smoker, and a great pizza oven as well!

the dozens of movie recap channels, it's the biggest new thing going right now

Buy a Kamado Joe or Big Green Egg - they're a better smoker, and a great pizza oven as well!
BGE’s are great at smoking and grilling with little fuss, no doubt, but I have 2 issues with them, one of those has to do with cooking proper Neapolitan pizza. The first is even the XL doesn’t have the greatest capacity, even with the stacking system as I like to do either a brisket and/or pork butt with a few slabs of St Louis spares(the 22” WSM is better for this IMO). The second is due to the nature of grills in general, the heat source comes from the bottom whereas the heat source comes from the sides and goes over the top. It’s extremely difficult to nearly impossible to replicate a true Neapolitan style pizza with the heat source coming from the bottom, even with the heat deflector and raised frame for the pizza stone. We tried it on my buddy’s(who’s an executive chef in NYC) and we could not come close to replicating our desired results. See the example I’ve attached below. Ooni’s do a fantastic job of this (particularly the karu), which is likely what I’d end up with. If I wanted to go cheap, I’d rather get a WSM, Ooni and Weber kettle grill for roughly the same price of a BGE XL.
Don’t get me wrong, I love cooking on the BGE, but it doesn’t suit all the purposes of what I want to accomplish.

Attachments

• 6ED7DE6C-2466-4F41-B2A5-AD7F9DE9C800.jpeg
    6ED7DE6C-2466-4F41-B2A5-AD7F9DE9C800.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 3
I watch a lot of golf stuff, some Formula 1, cover videos and at times just music videos in general.

Old Masters videos
Best Tiger shots
Only in Russia videos

I generally don't do random. My regular selections are Joe Rogan, Star Talk w/Neil deGrasse Tyson, and mycologist Paul Stamets. Also the occasional TED talk. Once in a while the odd duck will pop up in the lineup, and if it looks interesting, I might check it out.

Rick Beato on music
Adam Savage‘s Tested
Gardening
Jay Leno’s Garage
Rick Shiels Golf

Good topic and YouTube nearly makes me wonder if I need 250 cable channels!
Golf videos, scenes from my favorite movies, some car detailing videos, shorter History documentaries, and some trailers for upcoming shows that might pull me to Netflix or Amazon Prime.

I forgot to mention shreds videos. Way too good.

I ended up here tonight.

Lawn care cleanups, and plane spotting. Amazing how those sounds droning on in the background keep me focused while working from home.

Outside of golf related stuff, I watch a lot of tips and tricks vids to save myself time and annoyances with phones, watches, home things, apps/programs assistants, etc.

i also watch chiropractic videos. it’s cool to see someone in severe pain get quick relief. it’s also, um, interesting when the patients are, well, you know, not UNattractive.

Apparently I left a THP TV YouTube video running when i went to golf 8 hours ago..

A bowling invitational was running when I just got back on the computer hahahaha

i also watch chiropractic videos. it’s cool to see someone in severe pain get quick relief. it’s also, um, interesting when the patients are, well, you know, not UNattractive.

I recommend Advanced Chiropractic Relief LLC. The Ring Dinger move does not disappoint in the relief section for people.

I recommend Advanced Chiropractic Relief LLC. The Ring Dinger move does not disappoint in the relief section for people.

that dude is so creepy

that dude is so creepy

100%, but curiosity has me wanting to know if that move gives you either total relief, or you know.. You're a few inches taller that day.

100%, but curiosity has me wanting to know if that move gives you either total relief, or you know.. You're a few inches taller that day.

or leaves you permanently disabled

I am sooooo deep into a magic tricks and sleight of hand rabbit hole for this past week, that I found a local magic store and spent waaaaay too much money :ROFLMAO:

Back