YukonLiving - WITB

YukonLiving

Team Hackers
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
YukonLiving - What’s In the Bag

Being a member of THP since 2018, I realized that I am yet to start my own WITB thread. So without further ado, let’s kick this off!

Driver
Cobra F9, Custom Project X shaft, 6.5.

Fairway Woods
3W - Cobra F9, ACCRA TZ5, 6.5.
5W - Cobra F8, Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue, 6.5.
7W - Cobra F8, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI, XS.

Irons
6i - Callaway Apex 19, Project X Catalyst, 6.0, 3º flat.
7i - 8i — Callaway Apex 19, UST Mamiya Recoil ES, Stiff, 2º flat.
8i - PW - Mizuno MP18-SC, Accra Tour 100i TiMesh, Stiff+.

Wedges
52º - Mizuno T-11, UST Mamiya Recoil 110, F4.
56º - TaylorMade MG, True Temper DG S200.
60º - TaylorMade Hi-Toe, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 115.

Putter
Scotty Cameron, Newport 2, KickAssClubs Custom.
Swag, Suave Too.

Bag
Sun Mountain C130.

Got a mix of everything in there! I like it! I also like the multiple 8i's!

Got a mix of everything in there! I like it! I also like the multiple 8i's!
I was wondering if anyone would pick out the multiple 8i's. For me, it was about gapping and the lofts seem to blend quite nicely between the two iron types!

I love the bag set-up with the two eight irons, differing iron shafts, and differing wedges. Not sure if creative or non-conformist is the best word. Awesome you pick the clubs that work for you.

my only question, can we get a photo of the custom putter?

I love the bag set-up with the two eight irons, differing iron shafts, and differing wedges. Not sure if creative or non-conformist is the best word. Awesome you pick the clubs that work for you.

+1

The Apex 6 & 7 are my 2 favorite irons in the set! So pretty.

Let's go with creative!

I like to play what works for me in performance, and what I'm happy swinging! So many great clubs out there...

The Apex 6 & 7 are my 2 favorite irons in the set! So pretty.
They really are a nice looking iron from every angle! And feel very good when struck!

Let's go with creative!

I like to play what works for me in performance, and what I'm happy swinging! So many great clubs out there...
I like that approach and may be following your footsteps with a combination of Cobra Forged Tecs 5-7 iron and Mizunos 8-PW.

That sure is pretty!
I love it, and I oftentimes have to pinch myself when I hold it knowing that it's in my hands.

I've said it a few times, but it deserves mentioning again - sincere thanks to @Space Bandito for this amazing work!

I like that approach and may be following your footsteps with a combination of Cobra Forged Tecs 5-7 iron and Mizunos 8-PW.
Cobra Forged Tec and Cobra King Tour are both incredible looking irons in their copper finish!! I really want a set.

Looks like a bag full of artillery for every purpose , is it breaching population density limits ? Hahaha

The putter , looks very classy , almost gold ish in appearance in those pics.

Is the the like Star Wars opening title ,,,Long long ago in a bag far away ?
teaser then we see the bag and contents ?😂

Looks like a bag full of artillery for every purpose , is it breaching population density limits ? Hahaha

The putter , looks very classy , almost gold ish in appearance in those pics.

Is the the like Star Wars opening title ,,,Long long ago in a bag far away ?
teaser then we see the bag and contents ?😂
Haha! I only bring one putter at a time, so I think I’m good count-wise. It does get a little “comfy” in there with all the head covers though!

The Scotty putter is Chrome with royal blue and white paint fill. Although maybe these photos are like “the dress” that was circulating a while ago?

Looks like a bag full of artillery for every purpose lol .
Haha! I only bring one putter at a time, so I think I’m good count-wise. It does get a little “comfy” in there with all the head covers though!

The Scotty putter is Chrome with royal blue and white paint fill. Although maybe these photos are like “the dress” that was circulating a while ago?
:joy:
so it’s “ yes to the dress”

Sweet looking bag….a real smorgasbord all custom for you….congrats. Do we get a full picture of stocked bag @YukonLiving .

10 different shafts in the swing clubs 😆

Out of curiosity have you been fit to each of the shafts in the clubs or is that a comfort and gapping thing?

Need more pictures of custom PX shaft. Man that was a fun experience

Great bag set up! We need more pictures of these goodies!!!

Interesting set up. if you like it and it works - so much the better. Please, tell us/me more about the putter, what was done to it, cost and duration. I have a putter that I am considering changing slightly - but not 100% sure yet. So, I am soliciting some ideas.

YukonLiving - What’s In the Bag

Being a member of THP since 2018, I realized that I am yet to start my own WITB thread. So without further ado, let’s kick this off!

Driver
Cobra F9, Custom Project X shaft, 6.5.

Fairway Woods
3W - Cobra F9, ACCRA TZ5, 6.5.
5W - Cobra F8, Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue, 6.5.
7W - Cobra F8, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI, XS.

Irons
6i - Callaway Apex 19, Project X Catalyst, 6.0, 3º flat.
7i - 8i — Callaway Apex 19, UST Mamiya Recoil ES, Stiff, 2º flat.
8i - PW - Mizuno MP18-SC, Accra Tour 100i TiMesh, Stiff+.

Wedges
52º - Mizuno T-11, UST Mamiya Recoil 110, F4.
56º - TaylorMade MG, True Temper DG S200.
60º - TaylorMade Hi-Toe, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 115.

Putter
Scotty Cameron, Newport 2, KickAssClubs Custom.
Swag, Suave Too.

Bag
Sun Mountain C130.
OH man I would love to see pictures of your set up laid out like this, specifically because of the shafts:
IMG_AA065862DE14-1.jpeg

Sweet looking bag….a real smorgasbord all custom for you….congrats. Do we get a full picture of stocked bag @YukonLiving .
I can definitely do that. I’ll bring my bag out when I’m home from work!

Back