YukonLiving - WITB

Interesting and individual.... (y)(y)(y)

A

Out of curiosity have you been fit to each of the shafts in the clubs or is that a comfort and gapping thing?
I wasn’t specifically fit into any of the shafts - the closest would be my custom Project X driver shaft which was built for me by DB based on feedback I gave.
There aren’t any fitters up here, so some of the shafts are my attempt to learn the characteristics of a shaft or how it impacted my swing. That said, each one was purposeful and I’m happy with every shaft in my bag.

Need more pictures of custom PX shaft. Man that was a fun experience
Unanimously agreed!! It was incredible!

I’ll work on getting some more photos up after work.

I love the bag set-up with the two eight irons, differing iron shafts, and differing wedges. Not sure if creative or non-conformist is the best word. Awesome you pick the clubs that work for you.

my only question, can we get a photo of the custom putter?
You HAD to give him a reason, didn't you? :rolleyes:

@YukonLiving I kid, I kid. It's an awesome putter, just a less than optimal color combination;)

@YukonLiving I kid, I kid. It's an awesome putter, just a less than optimal color combination;)
Haha! To each, their own! And this one is mine!

Wow, very interesting bag! Love the putter! Those iron and shaft combos are a guy I wouldn't blind bet against that's for sure.

I absolutely did and the forum should thank me 🤣

plus I spent way too much time pricing out a SIK putter refinished into something fierce…

Wow, very interesting bag! Love the putter! Those iron and shaft combos are a guy I wouldn't blind bet against that's for sure.
I'm glad they can at least give the perception that I'm a good golfer!

I love this bag. It’s a sign of someone that knows what they like and will play whatever works best in the right spot.

Awesome.

Haha! To each, their own! And this one is mine!
And it's beautiful. Someday I hope to have one also, just in a different theme. Same direction, just different colors.

Finally had a chance to lay everything out

EE29189F-D0F7-4633-84A9-35793531F91C.jpeg

As you can see, the grips on my 3W, 5W, and 7W are mismatched. Those shafts are currently a work in progress, and deciding which one I like best.

And to be fair, I only bring one putter to the course.

A few of my other clubs that see some rotation, although I think that my experiment with the driving iron is over…

Left to Right: Mizuno MP-18 SC 7i - 5i, Srixon ZU-85 18°, Daito Virtuoso putter, Cuddle Clones custom headcover that was made to look like my Alaskan Husky, Stripe.

FCF4993B-AB93-4F1F-A621-E74073A76BEB.jpeg

And for anyone who hasn’t seen it before, a few more of my custom Project X shaft that I was lucky enough to hand roll myself and design; right from weight, shaft thickness, flex profile and graphics. All thanks to the 2019 Project X Experience!

It is based on the Riptide model, except I had the butt end built so it is parallel; like the HZRDUS line, and increased the torque to help with my mis hits.

9CAE624A-1D8C-4F6D-8BF6-EAC6828C02CC.jpeg

10AECFB0-2B4A-48D7-AE2A-5F483EDF4931.jpeg

10DADCAE-AB54-4706-92AE-6CB775C982EE.jpeg

6B652477-BED3-4F01-906A-9906013FE47D.jpeg

A76CCA40-25B4-493A-A819-634C08E0A51A.jpeg

This WITB will be getting some updates soon as we kick off Morgan Cup 2022!

Cannot begin to describe how excited I am!

This WITB will be getting some updates soon as we kick off Morgan Cup 2022!

Cannot begin to describe how excited I am!
It's going to be

Can't wait to see how your bag progresses this year!

Ready to see what you pick out and how the bag changes. Thoughts on that beauty of a shaft? Will that be in the rotation or has it been sidelined lately?

Agreed with others - cannot wait to see how your new bag plays out - with all the customization and tinkering - it should be quite a package. Eager to follow this. Also really like how you laid things out - I will need to do that myself. Oh, and that shaft and the custom putter - you don't like blue right? They both look really really great.

Ready to see what you pick out and how the bag changes. Thoughts on that beauty of a shaft? Will that be in the rotation or has it been sidelined lately?
I’ll definitely do some testing with the custom PX shaft alongside whichever option I choose from the club order. After all, up until now it’s been my everyday gamer!

For this upcoming season, I’ve been wondering if I should try to get a little more height out of my drives while keeping them in play. So that’ll be my first comparison. Otherwise, I am still absolutely enamoured with the custom shaft.

Agreed with others - cannot wait to see how your new bag plays out - with all the customization and tinkering - it should be quite a package. Eager to follow this. Also really like how you laid things out - I will need to do that myself. Oh, and that shaft and the custom putter - you don't like blue right? They both look really really great.
I know, my like of blue is pretty subtle eh?!

I know, my like of blue is pretty subtle eh?!
Ha! I almost missed it - I like colorful - but my kids - though they are both adults now, know my likes for wild so when I turn too conservative - they step in to fix things. example the citrine bag I was gonna go the blue and white route - one kid said the citrine the other said the orange.:ROFLMAO:

And for anyone who hasn’t seen it before, a few more of my custom Project X shaft that I was lucky enough to hand roll myself and design; right from weight, shaft thickness, flex profile and graphics. All thanks to the 2019 Project X Experience!

It is based on the Riptide model, except I had the butt end built so it is parallel; like the HZRDUS line, and increased the torque to help with my mis hits.

View attachment 9042807

View attachment 9042808

View attachment 9042809

View attachment 9042810

View attachment 9042811

That's legit one of the best graphics design on a shaft I’ve seen. I love that hockey theme it fits you so well. Awesome.

Sweet bag bro, love the Maple leaf weights slick!!!

Back