TonyB

Reaction score
Handicap
I made this for lunch today. The crust is a can of Costco canned chicken, 1 ounce of Parmesan and 1 egg. I used home made ranch for the sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. It was pretty dang good.

Meatza.JPG

I made this for lunch today. The crust is a can of Costco canned chicken, 1 ounce of Parmesan and 1 egg. I used home made ranch for the sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. It was pretty dang good.

View attachment 35471

So it’s kinda like chicken parmesan? Pizza....chicken whatever. Sounds awesome and looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great! The egg and the cheese have a little carbs in it, but it's nothing compared to the carbs in a normal pizza crust, that's for sure.

Have you ever tried a cauliflower crust?

I made it with cauliflower before, but this chicken version sounds much more appetizing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I made it with cauliflower before, but this chicken version sounds much more appetizing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I recently tried the cauliflower crust for pizza, and it surprised me with how well it tasted (despite the mental roadblock that the crust was made from a vegetable haha).

Looks great! The egg and the cheese have a little carbs in it, but it's nothing compared to the carbs in a normal pizza crust, that's for sure.

Have you ever tried a cauliflower crust?

Not a fan of the cauliflower crust. I usually make the Fathead crust which is mozzarella, almond flower and a egg. It is the closest thing to real pizza crust I have had on Keto.

Not a fan of the cauliflower crust. I usually make the Fathead crust which is mozzarella, almond flower and a egg. It is the closest thing to real pizza crust I have had on Keto.

I've only done the cauliflower crust twice. Once it stuck to the paper. The other time, it all fell apart. It tasted good, but I couldn't get it to work out. The almond flour crust sounds promising. I might have to try that.

No thanks, I want the carbs!

That’s why they make Copenhagen & coffee, keeps you goin all day.

Ok, you're entitled to your own opinion, even if it is wrong. I'd prefer to keep my lips and gums, avoid cancer, and keep the heart rate down. Steady energy, all day long, is attainable w/o screwing with you body.

Ok, you're entitled to your own opinion, even if it is wrong. I'd prefer to keep my lips and gums, avoid cancer, and keep the heart rate down. Steady energy, all day long, is attainable w/o screwing with you body.

Well thanks for that, I’ll sleep better tonight.

I recently tried the cauliflower crust for pizza, and it surprised me with how well it tasted (despite the mental roadblock that the crust was made from a vegetable haha).

I would try this, although the chicken crust version sounds pretty good too.

It's very good. The challenge, at least for me, was getting it to hold together and not stick to the surface it was baked on.

I agree, I would much rather have a meat-based crust than a veggie-based crust haha

Back