ZeroFit Heatrub Ultimate Cold Weather Gear

Sounds like a winner. Do you wore just the zerofit and a polo?

Indeed! I enjoyed it more than my several seasons old UA and my Lululemon baselayers.

I admit I wore a winter hat and pants too - don’t call the cops on me for indecency!

What’s the price on the Ultimate and how is it with the swing? Any limitations?

Price is still likely TBD in the US - not sure when they are launching. No real limitations with movement and way better movement than bulkier jackets.

If I had to truly try hard to find something to fault, I’d love the length to be another inch longer to make sure it never comes untucked. Might be completely unnecessary because It never untucked today walking 18.

Quick update on this - the Ultimate is awesome in cold weather. Full stop. I wore it during another chilly morning without a jacket and I was fine. I actually got hot once the temperature got to about 50 and the sun way out. I know I wasn’t sold on the mock neck but I barely notice it because it works. Definitely my go to cold weather base layer.

Looks like there was some activity on the Zerofit review today with a promo code for those interested.

Looks like the product line has grown and these babies came in for review. The realist question I have ever asked: who is ready to see me in leggings?!

Attachments

• A62E7669-9B91-4B70-BC05-FFC3534595DC.jpeg
    A62E7669-9B91-4B70-BC05-FFC3534595DC.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8

Looks like the product line has grown and these babies came in for review. The realist question I have ever asked: who is ready to see me in leggings?!

do you have a website? The one I went to took me to a weird amazon site - based on your LY review was looking for a baselayer

and yes nay on you in leggings

#BroSkippedLegDay

Wish the T Neck tops came in Navy

No thoughts on the neck warmer?

???

It’s fine, not in the market for one, would give this one a shot

I have a Puma one that I rock in the winter and it’s fantastic.

We have finally arrived in cold weather and it’s time to put the Zerofit gear back to the test. I’m excited, although somewhat nervous about the leggings. I’m actually worried they will be too warm and once they are on, they are ON for the round.

the ultimate piece from last year is still my favorite cold weather gear for under 50 and it has beaten all comers. The move piece is in a rotation - solid performer last year but didn’t wow me to be number one.

This year has three ultimate pieces to review, so I’m really excited. Anyone buy any of the Zerofit last year?!

I’m not sure why I’m in an echo chamber here but here we go. I wore the “leggings” and the crew neck - both are the ultimate fabric. It was 50 and windy and I was quite warm (and just plain hot when the sun came out and the windy was blocked). If you play in the winter months, this stuff works and is super warm. The new cuts and offerings have me thinking of buying some more.

I’m not sure why I’m in an echo chamber here but here we go. I wore the “leggings” and the crew neck - both are the ultimate fabric. It was 50 and windy and I was quite warm (and just plain hot when the sun came out and the windy was blocked). If you play in the winter months, this stuff works and is super warm. The new cuts and offerings have me thinking of buying some more.

Could be the older thread. When the review comes out I will start a new one so more find it.

Back