Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 5.4
Zion’s first preseason NBA game and he has 3 dunks in the first quarter. What a force of nature!!! It’s going to be fun to watch him. Hope he stays healthy with that body.

I really think he will be fine at the level he is at, even if he is an inch shorter now. ;)

That squad is going to be a lot of fun to watch and their conditioning will be off the charts. They're going to get up and down that floor with some explosive play.
Zion is going to be a beast but I wouldn't be shocked if he shreds a little weight and becomes even more lethal. He's going to need a consistent jumper though or he'll face what Giannis did last year with clogged interiors.

That squad is going to be a lot of fun to watch and their conditioning will be off the charts. They're going to get up and down that floor with some explosive play.
Zion is going to be a beast but I wouldn't be shocked if he shreds a little weight and becomes even more lethal. He's going to need a consistent jumper though or he'll face what Giannis did last year with clogged interiors.

All true statements. That team may be the surprise of the NBA this year. If Ingram and Ball make a jump, it will be a very interesting team.

Zion sort of manhandled my Utah Jazz tonight. Yes, it is preseason, but he definitely looks like a force of nature. Man, if he really got in shape...

Back