Zoëtry Montego Bay Jamaica

j0nesy

Reaction score
Family decided on a July trip to Jamaica, staying at Zoëtry Montego Bay. As of now, planning to golf both White Witch and Cinnamon Hill, which is 8 minutes travel from the resort.

Anyone been to Jamaica and care to share some thoughts?

Just got back, it was amazing. I was in Ocho Rios, and played a few times at the Sandals course, which was pretty meh, but still a lot of fun.

Golfing at both White Witch and Cinnamon Hill will surely add to the experience, and the fact that they're just 8 minutes away from the resort makes it even more convenient.For me, Jamaica is a destination that offers so much more beyond the resorts. If you're up for some exploration, consider visiting iconic spots like Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios or taking a stroll through the bustling streets of Montego Bay to immerse yourself in the local culture and savor some authentic Jamaican cuisine.Whether you're lounging by the pool at Zoëtry Montego Bay or venturing out to discover the beauty of Jamaica, I'm sure you'll have an unforgettable experience.

Last edited:
Just got back, it was amazing. I was in Ocho Rios, and played a few times at the Sandals course, which was pretty meh, but still a lot of fun.
We were in Ocho Rios but we were with a large group for some tubing and a visit to the Blue Hole. We saw that Sandals resort and I was curious how the course was

We were in Ocho Rios but we were with a large group for some tubing and a visit to the Blue Hole. We saw that Sandals resort and I was curious how the course was
Yeah, the course is on the road up to Blue Hole.

Sandals course (old name Upton until Sandals bought it) was only ok when I was had a place there. Although, Ochi is one of the better places to visit in my opinion. It has decent restaurants (The Jerk Center is a local open air restaurant), Dunn's River Falls and beach is close (go early in the morning before all the tour buses arrive), and is a good jump off point for other sights. Negril has by far the best beach, and the best golf course (Tryall) is between Montego Bay and Negril. I have not played White Witch but it is supposed to be good. Unfortunately, there is less along that part of the coast except for all-inclusives.

Back