Sir Shanksalot

GET IN THE HOLE!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all. My name is Gary and I'm a dentist in NJ. I live in Staten Island, NY with my wife and 8 yo daughter. Golf is one of my passions which is why I'm here. Looking forward to meeting you.

Gary,
Thanks for coming. Glad you decided to join THP.

Hey Gary. I was going to PM you over there if you didn't show up here pretty soon! Welcome!

Hi Gary--don't know if we ever officially met at TST, but I was aware of you. Does your eight year old golf? Mine has already announced her plans to turn pro. And to have me caddy for her. :freaked-out:

Hey Gary,

What's your local course? Please post a link so I can check it out.

Again, welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard Gary, I think I am going to start a "sticky" thread for eveyones Home course in the golf section. So everyone please post thier home course.

Thanks, Guys

Hi Gary--don't know if we ever officially met at TST, but I was aware of you. Does your eight year old golf? Mine has already announced her plans to turn pro. And to have me caddy for her. :freaked-out:

LOL. That's funny. My daughter has mild autism so there's no LPGA in her future but she does like to play miniature golf once in a while. I plan on getting my next one into golf so I can have a good excuse for my wife to play more.:wink:

Hey Gary,

What's your local course? Please post a link so I can check it out.

Again, welcome aboard.

Hi Brad,
I'm in the process of joining this club.
www.shackamaxoncc.com
My application is going through the membership board but I hear it will be fine.

Hi Brad,
I'm in the process of joining this club.
www.shackamaxoncc.com
My application is going through the membership board but I hear it will be fine.

We do an event there every year. Get in the rough, and you're history. I have never lost so many balls on a course. Or found so many that weren't mine.

Last edited:
We do an event there every year. Get in the rough, and you're history. I have never lost so many balls on a course. Or found so many that weren't mine.

I know, I played it on Wed. It is a challenge. I think they gave the greens an extra roll just for me as well. I lost only one ball in the rough but the ones I did find were difficult to advance to the green. I did drive the par 4 first.:) And proceeded to three put.:crying:

Back