that's what i've been telling other golfers on the course this week when its 35 and blustery, "are you crazy?"

Yes. But that's inclusive of the whole forum, not directed at you specifically!
279.gif

its......a.....Nike(5900 )! haha, it's huge-rific! these things were $400plus just a few months ago, and i found the shiniest one i could find for 1/2 that.

Image21.jpg

Image20.jpg

ok, who wants the old FT-i?

its......a.....Nike(5900 )! haha, it's huge-rific! these things were $400plus just a few months ago, and i found the shiniest one i could find for 1/2 that.

Interesting. I have the previous model. I put them both side by side in a golf shop the other day & noticed the 5900 is a couple of inches longer in the shaft. Perhaps Nike are trying to get more distance out of it, which is saying something b/c its predecessor is ... long.

Interesting. I have the previous model. I put them both side by side in a golf shop the other day & noticed the 5900 is a couple of inches longer in the shaft. Perhaps Nike are trying to get more distance out of it, which is saying something b/c its predecessor is ... long.

That's the one I got a year ago.....love it :banana:

You should have heard the comments I got back then...now, I see some of my friends switching as well.

Congrats on your new toy NVM.

I still have a mental block about swinging a square club! But I'm seeing more and more people using it, including people I play with, so I may consider it down the road.

Back