PUMA Golf Giving Things Away

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From PUMA

Attention PUMA fans, golf fans, fans of free stuff, and fans of fun, we want YOU to join the PUMA Brigade as we storm the US Open in support of PUMA Athletes Geoff Ogilvy and Johan Edfors.

Come join us at Stout Bar at 133 W 33rd Street in Manhattan Thursday June 11 and Saturday June 13 from 4-9 for drinks on us and a chance to join the Brigade.

75 lucky participants will get the chance to go to the US Open on Thursday June 18th to cheer on PUMA athletes Geoff Ogilvy and Johan Edfors. We'll make sure you are dressing the part from the PUMA Special Edition Collection including Special Edition T-Shirts, hats, and shoes. And free passes to the US Open of course.

Listen NYC, you don't want to get stuck watching the US Open from your tiny, sweaty apartment do you? So come play with us. We'll clearly make it worth your while.

As I sit here in my 21st floor office in downtown Charlotte...I am wearing a Puma watch, belt, pants, shirt...and even unmentionables. People at my office ask me all the time if I am sponsored by Puma...sucks that this is in NYC, but makes sense.

Nice wardrobe there WWPSD!

I have what I call Puma-days where it is all Puma all the way through. I own 6 Puma belts, 15 shirts, a few hats, 4 sweater-vests, 3 pants, 9 white unershirts, 9 boxer-briefs, a watch, 4 pair of golf shoes, and 4 other pair of Puma shoes.

I am a clothing ho though...I also have a lot of JL, Lacoste, and tons of Banana Republic dress pants from the outlet close by. My wife and I counted last week...I own 17 belts total, 78 collared/polo type shirts, 28 pairs of nice dress pants, and 14 pair of nice shorts. Sad.

• Admin
I never thought anybody could compete with me in the mens apparel stuff, but you are close. Not quite there, but darn close. Although I never keep that many polos. When it gets up to 40, I donate them.

Funny, I'm sitting here in my office snipping the threads off the end of my cuffs where they've become threadbare. Maybe it's time I improved the wardrobe a bit!

Edit: One time in court a defense counsel remarked on my "irish collar" -- i.e., the threads were torn at the back of the neck. I'm a disgrace.

Funny, I'm sitting here in my office snipping the threads off the end of my cuffs where they've become threadbare. Maybe it's time I improved the wardrobe a bit!

Edit: One time in court a defense counsel remarked on my "irish collar" -- i.e., the threads were torn at the back of the neck. I'm a disgrace.

Just so you never wear the GS-13 special!

Spoiler
Jacket from one suit with pants from another, in the vain hope it looks like a sportscoat and slacks. Usually accessorized with brown hushpuppies.

Spoiler
Jacket from one suit with pants from another, in the vain hope it looks like a sportscoat and slacks. Usually accessorized with brown hushpuppies.

I didn't realize that had a name. I guess I need to buy a sportscoat then?

Spoiler

GS-13 ?

Federal pay grade. The GS indicates non-managerial. 13 is relatively high in the overall scheme of things but pretty middling junior for a lawyer. The GS-13 special is rarely worn by lawyers.

"rarely worn by lawyers" -- thanks for the carve out! (I'm a 15, by the way.)

"rarely worn by lawyers" -- thanks for the carve out! (I'm a 15, by the way.)

You didn't have to tell me the last; I figured as much. Only because SESs never set foot in the courtroom.

Back