Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Mac

Reaction score
I am Craig Mac from Hampton Roads, Virginia. I have been playing golf seriously for about 15 years and usually get out about once a week to play. Looking forward to getting to know people here.

Welcome Craig.

Next to last, another welcome to someone who was here before me! I almost feel like a flight attendant who welcomes you to a city that they aren't getting there but a half second before you!!

Vail Smallville

Vail Smallville

Next to last, another welcome to someone who was here before me! I almost feel like a flight attendant who welcomes you to a city that they aren't getting there but a half second before you!!

You're one of the good guys Smallie. To quote an Australianism, "You have a heart as big as Phar Lap". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phar_Lap

Hey Craig, is that N.Va. or further south? NVA is in my backyard, of course, given that the two areas could shell each other across the Potomac during the civil war.

hey craig and welcome!

I'm right around the corner!

I'm right around the corner!

I am in Newport Blues, Newport News in case you weren't aware of the slang, a lot of people around here even shorten it up to the blues. I am on the other side of the tunnel from Norfolk.

We'll I am new here too, and thought it was cool to see some folks close!

Later
LY22 A4

Welcome Lightyear22. Glad you found our site.

I am in Newport Blues, Newport News in case you weren't aware of the slang, a lot of people around here even shorten it up to the blues. I am on the other side of the tunnel from Norfolk.

We'll I am new here too, and thought it was cool to see some folks close!

Later
LY22 A4

I know this guy, he gave me the audio samples for the flash animation on the front page. Last time I saw him play it wasn't pretty. Welcome aboard former neighbor

Welcome to THP lightyear!

I am Craig Mac from Hampton Roads, Virginia. I have been playing golf seriously for about 15 years and usually get out about once a week to play. Looking forward to getting to know people here.

Huh? Citi is a fantastic stadium.

Wow, quite the thread bump there!

Hey Craig Mac. Where do you usually play at? I'm stationed in Hampton Roads, Va right now.

Welcome back to THP!

Welcome Craig!

Hi Craig:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back