GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Im Golfer Gal. I write reviews and articles on the main site and look forward to meeting each and every one of the readers on the boards. :)

Welcome Golfer Gal

I'm ClairefromClare. Harry got me over here--I've followed him around far too much lately. :p

Golf is a whole new wardrobe opportunity! But I talk about plenty of other stuff as well.

I'm ClairefromClare. Harry got me over here--I've followed him around far too much lately. :p

Golf is a whole new wardrobe opportunity! But I talk about plenty of other stuff as well.

Yeah Claire!!!!

Happy you are here!
devil.gif

• Admin
Claire I am thrilled you are here. We sound like we are on the same wave length. Not following Harry mind you, but the style side of it.

Claire I am thrilled you are here. We sound like we are on the same wave length. Not following Harry mind you, but the style side of it.

Oh, I'm sure Harry would be thrilled to be cyberstalked. :eek: Not. But he's got a whole band of followers, so there will be company.

He calls that his harem...just kidding

Im Golfer Gal. I write reviews and articles on the main site and look forward to meeting each and every one of the readers on the boards. :)

Welcome GolferGal!!

And how could I have forgotten the brains behind the operation? Please forgive me for welcoming you to the site, even though you were here before me!

And how could I have forgotten the brains behind the operation? Please forgive me for welcoming you to the site, even though you were here before me!

Padding our post count again, are we?

Back