Goofin off with the Dog....... (PICS!)

kidzwitgunz

Reaction score
Handicap
So was bored and got around to downloading some of the pics I took while up on my land in Lincoln County NM. Thought that my brother captured a pretty cool and fun little pic. The actual gap was pretty tiny and the leash law in this park is annoying but it was good fun! Anyone else who wants to post up some good times on film with your pets join the fun.......

Plus I get to show off my pup! (Sadly not so much "pup" anymore)

Getting ready:
IvoryandI.jpg

Leaping:
IvoryandI2.jpg

Landing:
IvoryandI3-1.jpg

And now two more for fun, one is her natural "sit" a little un-lady-like but oh well, the other illustrates a good by-product of retriever training when my family hides my b-day presents with her looking! :D

IvorySit.jpg

IvoryGiftGiver.jpg

We have a lab as well. Ours has a bit more red in her coat and she is a bit smaller. She is 7 months and about 50 lbs. She has the same un-lady like sit as well. I haven't taken many photos since she was a puppy but I will this weekend and post some.

Today she chewed up her water bowl. So she is still not done with her chewing phase.

That's great Kid, love the pic's. I mis my ol setter. Enjoy her, she look's like a great dog

What's her name?

I love labs, we always had one growing up. Shes a beautiful dog.

Here are a couple pics of Mobi he is almost six months old now. Got him after my other buddy passed away at 14. I will have to get some better pics of him this weekend. He likes to run the puppy 500 through the house. Can't see it in the photos but his collar has skull and cross bones on it, he is bad to the bone.

GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment2.jpg

Mobi looks like a real terror, lol. With those ear's up like that he looks like he's about to take flight again. Great puppy face.

Mobi looks like a real terror, lol. With those ear's up like that he looks like he's about to take flight again. Great puppy face.

He has some of the largest ears I think I have ever seen on a Boston, more like Dumbo. LOL

Ellie looks pretty happy with herself, lol. Almost looks like a smile. "Ok mom, do it again"

This is a bad video, but my dog does this every night.
[YOUTUBE]FXpHkGwwX0U[/YOUTUBE]

Ellie looks pretty happy with herself, lol. Almost looks like a smile. "Ok mom, do it again"

She really is smiling, she has the best facial expressions. We keep saying she has so much personality.

Dogs are so great, I love all these photos and videos!

This is a bad video, but my dog does this every night.
[YOUTUBE]FXpHkGwwX0U[/YOUTUBE]

I love that video. I wish I could get Grace on video with some of the goofy stuff she does.

I am a DOG lover, they are SO Funny. We have a dog at our office and she is so spoiled rotten from all the loving she gets during the day but man doesn't it feel great when they come looking for some lovin after you've had a crummy day!

We have a lab as well. Ours has a bit more red in her coat and she is a bit smaller. She is 7 months and about 50 lbs. She has the same un-lady like sit as well. I haven't taken many photos since she was a puppy but I will this weekend and post some.

Today she chewed up her water bowl. So she is still not done with her chewing phase.

Mine has done that enough, so she now has a steel one. As for food bowl, well I let her keep the plastic one on which she has chewed a very nice decorative lip on!

What's her name?

Her name is Ivory!

And thanks for all the compliments, yall are making her blush......! :D

And for the others who posted pics, gasman, golfergal22, and halk love the pics. Yall have great looking dogs as well. Also on a side note I think I love dogs so much because just like myself they are easily amused, and are great self-starters in doing something simply to have fun!

Back