GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I dont know about the rest of the ladies on this board, but my hobby is shopping. Nothing like a little retail therapy to keep me happy.

That is not only geared towards the ladies. I love my shopping as well.

I dont know about the rest of the ladies on this board, but my hobby is shopping. Nothing like a little retail therapy to keep me happy.

Not any more. I don't have the patience for poor customer service any more. Small local stores, where they know me, are great. Otherwise, it's all Internet--luckily I'm a standard size, plus I have a good local tailor who knows me as well.

We still love Nordstroms. Not for golf stuff unfortunately, but for everything else.

I work in the copley mall here in boston... there are four floor of offices above the mall so I try and poke my head down there every now and then. I'm always looking for their sales because when they have them they really whipe the store out.

Saks, Neiman Marcus... etc, etc

normally these places are just brutally overpriced but I've picked up great Italian dress shirts for 40 dollars a piece, normally priced around 200-250

yup, there's nothing like wandering down the aisles and aisles of irons, wedges, and drivers, even though i usually end up getting a bag of tees.

Agree with GG. I love shopping.

That is not only geared towards the ladies. I love my shopping as well.

I'm with you JB! I get some grief from my wife and friends sometimes- but hey, I'm not afraid to admit it. I love shopping.....to a point, as well. Especially if I'm alone and can move at my pace, find the goods, buy the goods. In the rare instance....try on the goods fits in there too, but not real often.

I only like shopping for Clothes, Mainly golf clothes, clubs, and maybe entertainment.

I actually don't mind going to the grocery store and shopping for my mom from time to time.

I'm horrible at shoping and I hate it, so having said that I need help, GG PM sent :D

I enjoy shopping if I'm with the right person. With my mom, I don't like shopping, if she doesn't like it the I can't wear it.

I only like shopping for Clothes, Mainly golf clothes, clubs, and maybe entertainment.

I actually don't mind going to the grocery store and shopping for my mom from time to time.

That covers almost all of the usual stuff Dent!

What about cars? You don't like going car shopping?

(We used to go just to take test drives of the new cars that came out. Haven't done that in 15 years or so!)

That covers almost all of the usual stuff Dent!

What about cars? You don't like going car shopping?

(We used to go just to take test drives of the new cars that came out. Haven't done that in 15 years or so!)

I look at cars on the internet and dream. I think I might be actually going to a dealership soon. I love when my parents shop for cars and I go with them.

I forgot I have my full license now so I can do that, That sounds really fun. I don't think they would believe me if I told them I was interested in a 2009 Hummer.

I look at cars on the internet and dream. I think I might be actually going to a dealership soon. I love when my parents shop for cars and I go with them.

I forgot I have my full license now so I can do that, That sounds really fun. I don't think they would believe me if I told them I was interested in a 2009 Hummer.

Hummer? Come on Dent, I expect more out of you!

No '09 Corvette? '09 Viper? '09 R8?

If your going to do it might as well go all out! :D

I am a horrible shopper, *according to my wife*, when I go it's because I have something specific in mind that I'm going to get. I walk in, grab whatever I'm shopping for, head to the register to pay and I'm out of there. She on the other hand loves to "bargain" shop, total waste of time to me. Needless to say we don't shop together very often.

I go in spurts.

Sometimes, I won't step foot in anything other than a hardware store for months on end, next thing I know, I've got $200 worth of crap in my buggy at Academy (or insert any store). How does this happen?

I can walk into a big golf shop, and entertain myself for quite a while, same with Bass Pro or Cabelas.

Boo. I like shopping for other people though.

I agree, with the spurts. Usually around time for my semiannual haircut I get inspired to tough it out and get some new clothes.

Hummer? Come on Dent, I expect more out of you!

No '09 Corvette? '09 Viper? '09 R8?

If your going to do it might as well go all out! :D

Well hey, Hummer just came out with a new Truck. Alright a little better eh..

2010 Nissan GT-R, 09 Nissan Altima 2.5S Coupe, BMW's?

Yeah that HT3 is pretty sick.

There 'ya go.

There is a light duty truck that I'm a little bit excited about, the new Ford Raptor.

It's a factory pre-runner!

http://www.fordvehicles.com/f150raptor/?searchid=426441|28121033|205363816

I'm hoping to see a 4 door version, that'd be the cat's meow.

I'm also digging the new Tundra, with a diesel due out this next model year. I'll see how they do. I'm in no hurry to get rid of my Cummins, but for 50% better mileage like some are predicting (some figures are upwards of 30mpg, I get 22 now)

http://forums.motortrend.com/70/6543162/the-general-forum/toyota-tundra-diesel-confirmed/index.html

It's a "Mall Crawler"

I could break one in an afternoon. I'm willing to prove it. :D

Uhhh..I live in LA and I can promise it will never see off-road lol

It's a "Mall Crawler"

I could break one in an afternoon. I'm willing to prove it. :D
I could break any truck in one afternoon. :act-up:

Uhhh..I live in LA and I can promise it will never see off-road lol
We have some of the best off roading there is to offer. Trucks need to be dirty every once and a while.

Back