Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNewBrad

Who's ya caddy?
Reaction score
Handicap
Deceptive
A big hello from Australia,

I've been invited over by Harry Longshank. Happy to be onboard.

Cheers
:)

We won't hold it against you that Harry invited you...just kidding. Happy to have you. I also just put you in the raffle for a great prize pack that has tons of stuff. Dont forget to tell everyone about THP

We won't hold it against you that Harry invited you...just kidding. Happy to have you. I also just put you in the raffle for a great prize pack that has tons of stuff.

Thanks JB!!

We think we have something that is going to be pretty good with all the companies wanting to jump on board. We are glad that you will be a part of it.

We won't hold it against you that Harry invited you...just kidding. Happy to have you. I also just put you in the raffle for a great prize pack that has tons of stuff. Dont forget to tell everyone about THP

JB, my avatar photo (Natalie Gulbis) doesn't appear to display. Is there something else I need to do?

I will check on that. Our tech guy Hacker will be around shortly.

What error are you getting when trying to upload it? There should be no problems.

Hello Brad, and first of all welcome to thehackersparadise.com/forum. I believe what you need to do is go in to your User CP and click on the "edit avatar" link and upload your picture there. The NG pic you have up is your "profile picture" and that will only display as such.

I knew the brains behind this place Hacker would be along to help. That is why I will be treating him to golf on Friday when he arrives into FL.

Hello Brad, and first of all welcome to thehackersparadise.com/forum. I believe what you need to do is go in to your User CP and click on the "edit avatar" link and upload your picture there. The NG pic you have up is your "profile picture" and that will only display as such.

Thanks Hacker;107. All done.

I knew the brains behind this place Hacker would be along to help. That is why I will be treating him to golf on Friday when he arrives into FL.

If I could make it in time I'd join you for a round!!!

Open invitation. If you make it to FL, My treat for a round or two.

JB, this is why I chuckled when you referred to Harry's harem. Posse is more like it. Now all we need is Julie.

And Brad, this is what I'd meant in my PM back to you at the Dictatorship.

Claire,
"Dictatorship" is a term we used a lot too.

Claire,
"Dictatorship" is a term we used a lot too.

"Frat Party" as well? I know I started the second; the first may have been simultaneous spontaneous generation. Say THAT three times fast.

JB, this is why I chuckled when you referred to Harry's harem. Posse is more like it. Now all we need is Julie.

And Brad, this is what I'd meant in my PM back to you at the Dictatorship.

Without getting too religious ... I think I've found "the promised land". Down with the Dictatorship!!

Brad, I am glad that we could oblige. I think too many people were having a hard time, and it was time to do something about it. You can thank Harry and Craig for putting a spark under me to do it. They are the guys behind the guy. THey are the important ones. I want everyone to know that this place is FOR conversation and debate.

college2.jpg

In!

Welcome Gummi. Glad you came over.

^^^^
John used to be my 'role model'. He stood for everything pure & decent in the world. Now just excuse me while I pour bourbon over my cornflakes :wink:

Brad, I am glad that we could oblige. I think too many people were having a hard time, and it was time to do something about it. You can thank Harry and Craig for putting a spark under me to do it. They are the guys behind the guy. THey are the important ones. I want everyone to know that this place is FOR conversation and debate.

Thanks JB. It'll be an interesting balance. From my perspective (about the other place) I started to observe the 'dictating ways' of the Dictator & it really was an interesting hypocrisy. He'd be scathing with someone if he didn't agree with their point of view & then let go many posts that would be clearly offensive to many of the readers. I know it can be a tough balance at times free speech (which has its limits - eg. defamation) versus people overstepping the mark but that's my 5 cents worth.

Thanks Brad. I do not want comparisons between the two sites, because there really aren't any. But I do want everyone to know that we are here to stay and hopefully we can continue to add members and have great and healthy debates about this game we love.

^^^^
John used to be my 'role model'. He stood for everything pure & decent in the world. Now just excuse me while I pour bourbon over my cornflakes :wink:

It wasn't that long ago that someone somewhere on another site compared me to Mandy...

Pretty sure that was Mork & Mindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back