Here Comes Santa Claus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
or

"Who Wants to Give Me a Million Dollar Christmas Present?"

Neiman-Marcus just released its "The Christmas Book" and there is one very interesting golf-related item: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/s...CBF9_NMO3603&cmcat=Christmas&icid=NMCBpageF76

NMO3603_mx.jpg

Jack Nicklaus Custom Backyard Course Package

Go ahead, re-read it. Yes, THE Jack Nicklaus, Golfer of the Century turned world-renowned course designer. Yep, your very own custom-designed three-hole course. Uh-huh, for your backyard. Jack will study topography, aerial photos, and landscape maps for the site, then send his team to survey the property. He'll create a formal design plan and color renderings for up to three holes and a practice area, depending on the size of your back forty. Your construction crew builds from it, with supervision from Jack's world-class design team (the same team pursued by premier club owners worldwide). Now to sink the winning putt; when your course is finished, the Golden Bear himself will stop by to play the first round with you, personally. More? He'll sign his club and ball for your collection and throw in a custom set of Nicklaus clubs, including a personalized bag.

Drop your putter, dig your cell phone out of your golf bag, and call 1.877.9NM.GIFT.

ITEM:

Jack Nicklaus Custom Backyard Course Package
Price Beginning at $1,000,000.00*
OCBF9_NMO3603

*Construction and site preparation costs not included.
Gotta love that asterisk! :wink:

Wow and we even get a signed ball...

That may be the best asterisk ever.

Harry, for you--anything! :in-love:

Just how big is your back yard?

I'm a guy. I have no backyard.

Oh, wait...

If someone bought me that . . . I'd move somewhere where I could have a HUGE backyard.

Ah, good old St. Nicklaus!

Texas is calling you, Harry...:snowman:

But the women are much prettier...Of course I am engaged to the most beautiful of them all. Happy Anniversary Honey.

If you give up snowboarding, you can take up wakeboarding, year round if you buy a wetsuit. Still, Colorado and New Mexico are a car trip away.

Housing's still cheap here too.

C'mon Harry, all the cool kids are doing it....

If you give up snowboarding, you can take up wakeboarding, year round if you buy a wetsuit. Still, Colorado and New Mexico are a car trip away.

Housing's still cheap here too.

C'mon Harry, all the cool kids are doing it....

I grew up there, went to school there, and my folks are still there and I miss them.

Housing is the main reason (other than family) that I'm thinking about the move. West coast is ridiculous.

But snowboarding for me is a 50+ days a year thing. Or, at least it was before the knees started going . . .

And those 100* summers. Yikes, I don't know if I can go back to that.

I grew up there, went to school there, and my folks are still there and I miss them.

Housing is the main reason (other than family) that I'm thinking about the move. West coast is ridiculous.

But snowboarding for me is a 50+ days a year thing. Or, at least it was before the knees started going . . .

And those 100* summers. Yikes, I don't know if I can go back to that.

It was in the 70s and so lovely today - I was just playing basketball, down to a wife beater.

It was about 82 on the course today. Maybe 84. So nice though with a light breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back