Pinged

In Search of Bagger Vance
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm Steve... age 58 and from Kansas City half the time and from Ludington Michigan about half the time.

I hacked at golf for a summer or two back in my 20's- I think I broke 100 2 or 3 times. But I've decided to take up the game more seriously in the autumn of life. My wife bought me clubs for Christmas (early) and I'm looking forward to taking my first golf lessons after the holidays and having a go at it in 2009.

My goal is to try to get in two rounds most weeks and see how the year unfolds.

We have a lot of Kansas City people here.

Welcome to THP pinged.

Welcome pinged! Glad you can join us. If you ever have any questions you can go to the Game Imporvement section and ask our resident pro any questions you might have on how to improve your game.

Welcome Pinged... Good luck and have fun!

Welcome Steve.

I'm assuming that new clubs were PINGS?

If so, which ones? If not, what's in your bag?

Welcome-now I am not the new guy!

Welcome

Welcome fellow KC snow person.

Welcome, Steve. Boy, the Kansas-Missouri crowd is just taking over here!

Welcome Steve!

No... no Pings! LOL! I admired Pings 30 years ago when I played a little and just picked that as a screen name. No... my wife bought me a very reasonable closeout Wilson set from THW and I've added an assortment of odd wedges to try out, along with a putter and a couple of pairs of comfy shoes!

I can't for the life of me see how/where to add a signature line with bag contents. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the welcome,

Steve

What's In De Bag, Man
Driver: Wilson 2007 ProStaff 450cc 10.5*, Graphite Shaft
Woods: 16* #3 and 21* #5 Wilson 2007 ProStaff, Graphite Shaft
Hybrids: 15* #3 Hybrid & 18* #4 Hybrid Wilson 2007 ProStaff, Graphite Shaft
Irons: 2007 Wilson ProStaff #5- 46* PW, Graphite Shaft
Oddball Assortment of Wedges: Cleveland 588 DSG RTG 56*, Wilson BeCU 64*, Feel Satin 73*
Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball White Steel SRT
COMFY Shoes: Ecco Flexor Premiere , FJ Dry Classic Premiere

I can't for the life of me see how/where to add a signature line with bag contents. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the welcome,

Steve

Talk a lot! Once you get to 25 posts, you can do all that fancy stuff.

Welcom pinged it is great to have your here. I hope if you have any additional questions I can help you get it all figured out. Good luck with the game and hit them long and straight!!

Back