The Official THP Teaser Thread

I will admit my mood has been a little down lately. But that's because I haven't been able to play golf, and my neck and shoulder aren't getting much better. But, THP to the rescue with some excitement coming this week!

How have I never noticed this thread?

Its always great when this thread pops up. JB im not sure if this has been said before but you sir are awesome!

Love seeing this thread pop up. Can't wait to see what the contests will be

THP brightening up the summer funk with a give away. This sounds like it's going to turn into a fun week.

Perfect for the Dog Days of summer.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Someone told me there is a sumer time funk for moods, so we are going to use a line from Toys R Us and turn that frown upside down.
Next week we will be giving away a lot...Including a brand new GBB driver.

Some will be for everybody, some will be Albatross Club only. Stay tuned for details.

Oh man!!

So awesome!!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I love when this thread becomes active! Bring on the contests!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I will admit my mood has been a little down lately. But that's because I haven't been able to play golf, and my neck and shoulder aren't getting much better. But, THP to the rescue with some excitement coming this week!
I know it's tough dealing with physical issues. Hang in there, buddy.

So many contest around here lately how can anyone be in a sour mood lol

I like this a lot !!

Oh we all need to know our distances and provide honest reviews doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the sounds of that

Yes please

Yes, knowing exactly how far you are from the pin is useful!

Information is good!

I like the sounds of that for sure.

Sounds like a good plan to me! Mondays have been so much better since August of 2013 ?

This would be great cuz my Tour V2 is about shot and needs to be replaced fairly soon. Thanks THP and Bushnell for the awesome opportunity.

I've never owned a rangefinder before. Testing one would be awesome.

Back