2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minds will definitely be blown. Truth.
When I get these bad boys in my hands, your gonna be asking for the other Dean brother as your partner! Heck you might be wanting to do that now anyways

a9e383edccb48dc3e082aed50ed5e4d2.jpg

Ahhhhh!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a9e383edccb48dc3e082aed50ed5e4d2.jpg

Ahhhhh!!

Anyone else notice that there are nine in each rack? (With the exception of the closest with 8 because he is holding one?) it's that level of detail to a photo that proves the unreal excitement here!

2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Hey JB, what should we bring to Wilson headquarters on the Friday with us?

Hey JB, what should we bring to Wilson headquarters on the Friday with us? I'm assuming we can leave our current clubs at the hotel or should we bring them?
Since he said you could keep your clubs at home if you were not playing on Thursday, I'm guessing we don't need to bring anything save our beautiful selves.

Of course, I'm not Josh so ... ignore me. :)

Since he said you could keep your clubs at home if you were not playing on Thursday, I'm guessing we don't need to bring anything save our beautiful selves.

Of course, I'm not Josh so ... ignore me. :)

That's what I'm thinking. I'm leaving my irons at home but bringing everything else for Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I called Cog Hill and asked them about renting just irons. They said a full set typically runs $55, but perhaps (depending on who is there at the time) just renting irons would run $25. Thinking of leaving the irons at home, but every time I rent (or try to) it turns into a nightmare. Just hope I can fit both iron sets in my bag ... probably can since I'm currently playing only 10 clubs.

I called Cog Hill and asked them about renting just irons. They said a full set typically runs $55, but perhaps (depending on who is there at the time) just renting irons would run $25. Thinking of leaving the irons at home, but every time I rent (or try to) it turns into a nightmare. Just hope I can fit both iron sets in my bag ... probably can since I'm currently playing only 10 clubs.

What kind of bag are you bringing?

You can probably get 24 clubs in there unless you have monster sized grips

If you play rentals on Thursday just imagine how sweet Saturday will be with your new irons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really really starting to get pumped for this. I mean it's not everyday you get to share a vehicle with 2 HOFers!

Really really starting to get pumped for this. I mean it's not everyday you get to share a vehicle with 2 HOFers!
And you don't forget that while your sitting in the back seat!

And you don't forget that while your sitting in the back seat!

Yea. Sleeping lol.

For serious though, I can't wait. It's going to be an absolute blast

Very good iron striking day today (by my standards). Figured out some things, now to see the instructor to see if I made proper adjustments or will hurt myself in the long run.

I may be rounding into form just in time though.

Git er done while you can. You'll be getting trained on soon.

The f5 woods line has been revealed on Twitter today. Very, very nice. We're in for a treat folks!

Yeah they look really good. I hope we get to hit them.

I have a question ... will the Wilson Staff crew being teeing up alongside us on Saturday? That'd be a treat!

I have a question ... will the Wilson Staff crew being teeing up alongside us on Saturday? That'd be a treat!

Some of them did last year. It was a blast. Highlands of Elgin is a fun course.

Today was a great way to appreciate this upcoming event. I NEED Wilson Staff's help closing in on 80-90 yard shots!!!!! I'm short I'm long I'm short I'm long!! So frustrating!

Okay folks, its travel week coming up and you will be getting your full itinerary coming up in the next couple of days with where to be, where you will be going and so on. Get excited folks, the fun is coming.

Okay folks, its travel week coming up and you will be getting your full itinerary coming up in the next couple of days with where to be, where you will be going and so on. Get excited folks, the fun is coming.

Man I was excited a long time ago!

This is great news. I have 2 more days of work and that's it. I can't wait anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back