2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

I think this is indisputable: when Tiger is miserable there is no golfer who looks more miserable. and right now Tiger is doing the "I'm miserable" thing.

This is stupid.... Welcome to amateur golf, PGA players.

CMS7iv6WcAARZWC.jpg:large

I hope DJ gets out to a 20+ shot lead so even if when he messes the bed on the weekend he'll still win.

If these bababooey idiots want to prove a point, they should go around to all the walkway bunkers and dig their toes into them as much as they possibly can. Maybe we can really get a story going on that one.

If these bababooey idiots want to prove a point, they should go around to all the walkway bunkers and dig their toes into them as much as they possibly can. Maybe we can really get a story going on that one.

Its Wisconsin. Deep fried mayo balls for the win. (quoting Tosh)

This is stupid.... Welcome to amateur golf, PGA players.

CMS7iv6WcAARZWC.jpg:large
It's a hazard and it's outside the ropes. Don't hit it there. #WeekendHackerTalk

I kid you not I just got this response on Twitter for saying Tiger Woods looks unhappy on the course.

"Yeah the 30 people behind him.........he is getting better and when he dominates next years people like u will be bandwagon hoppers"

Who knew Mward had so many Twitter handles.

I kid you not I just got this response on Twitter for saying Tiger Woods looks unhappy on the course.

"Yeah the 30 people behind him.........he is getting better and when he dominates next years people like u will be bandwagon hoppers"

He's a reds fan. We all know Cincinnati Sports fans are delirious. It's an Ohio thing.

Should have told him to wipe the corner of his mouth.

He's a reds fan. We all know Cincinnati Sports fans are delirious. It's an Ohio thing.

I honestly have no idea who it is.

Haha that wagon has 4 flats, a bent axle. But has a champaign room full of ho's! Haha

Feeling so bad for Billy Hurley right now,his father must have had a really bad problem to do that. Oh my that I'd rough. My thoughts are with hid family,very sad day for him.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Every major needs 12 hour TV coverage. This sucks.

THIS very much. We shouldn't have to watch online. Especially majors. The Masters is the worst IMO.

Throw on a little Jeffster on his iPod and he'll crack a smile.

Or, give him a putter that's not ice cold. One seems easier to do than the latter.

Hit the ball KB. Let's go

Feeling so bad for Billy Hurley right now,his father must have had a really bad problem to do that. Oh my that I'd rough. My thoughts are with hid family,very sad day for him.

I must have missed something, what's the story?

what's up with Billy Hurley's father? I google'd it but looks like he went MIA last week and was found. is there new news there?

Hit the ball KB. Let's go

I think I read to much THP threads, every time I see someoen cheering or talking about KB, I go: what? KellyBoo is playing?

Oh Tiger, cmon.

Back